Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that Shelley looks really pleased with it but still no thank you from any of them for the sign though. Rude.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on her stories.. ‘have you missed me, see Instagrams quiet without me’ how much more up herself can she actually be? Instagrams better without you! Please just delete your account and duck off 👋🏻 Bananas on toast 😂😂 ffs showing her age, she is a granny after all! Going to London to go and lick Lynsey’s arse hoping she can meet her and become besties as she tried it with hinch and it didn’t work so I guess Lynsey is the next best thing. Guarantee she probably doesn’t even like her but she’s trying so hard to be someone and this is her way of doing it. How desperate can you get. Imagine if somehow she did become really big, if she can’t take a few comments on tattle how is she gonna cope with all the criticism from everyone else? I agree Shelley seemed to genuinely like the plaques but she has to ruin it and make it all about her doesn’t she ‘you need Becca the builder to do that’ please 😂 what is she on? Becca the bleeping builder, the woman’s not right in the head is she. She thinks she’s so bloody amazing.. she is far far far from it. Imagine if Dawn and Shelly finally got sick of her and told her to duck off they would have to take all those pictures out of that frame 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
4CB7473E-1C46-4A82-A9C8-EEEF15F52314.png
So the article that was showing on her history states That if you have had something in return for plugging a product then you are advertising. And it must be marked. A gift is classed as something in their written guidelines.

Let’s hope Becky takes note. Because when I’ve contacted Becky direct and questioned the lack of #ad, she believes if she is not receiving money or being paid then she isn’t advertising.

I have reported her to ASA for not placing #ad clearly on the cleaner and ASA were getting in touch with her and Sebo. It doesn’t have to be money!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 21774So the article that was showing on her history states That if you have had something in return for plugging a product then you are advertising. And it must be marked. A gift is classed as something in their written guidelines.

Let’s hope Becky takes note. Because when I’ve contacted Becky direct and questioned the lack of #ad, she believes if she is not receiving money or being paid then she isn’t advertising.

I have reported her to ASA for not placing #ad clearly on the cleaner and ASA were getting in touch with her and Sebo. It doesn’t have to be money!
I’ve seen a fair few bigger accounts getting stuff for free & advertising certain companies with no #ad in sight! Becky thinks she can make up her own rules by the looks of things!

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen a fair few bigger accounts getting stuff for free & advertising certain companies with no #ad in sight! Becky thinks she can make up her own rules by the looks of things!
When I approached her. She said I’m not paid so it’s not advertising 🤦‍♀️ A bloomin gift is payment under consumer protection 🤦‍♀️🧐. Also I think by blocking me, I can’t see things. It’s a public profile so easy to see

Reactions: 5
When I approached her. She said I’m not paid so it’s not advertising 🤦‍♀️ A bloomin gift is payment under consumer protection 🤦‍♀️🧐
She’s thick though isn’t she 😂 you’d think she would at least research it! But it’s easier for her to just make up the rules herself 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s thick though isn’t she 😂 you’d think she would at least research it! But it’s easier for her to just make up the rules herself 🙄
I know ASA have spoken with her as I reported her for the Sebo cleaner and not long after that post was corrected. So honestly the advice has been given! I have nothing against anyone receiving free gifts, although I won’t buy from those companies to find those gifts. But influencers are advertisers and should disclose correctly.

Reactions: 8
When I approached her. She said I’m not paid so it’s not advertising 🤦‍♀️ A bloomin gift is payment under consumer protection 🤦‍♀️🧐. Also I think by blocking me, I can’t see things. It’s a public profile so easy to see
Did she block you after you posted underneath the post of the freezer? I’ve just read the comments regarding ASA?

Reactions: 1
“Is it good, or something tack?” 😂 crying at his question.

And why is she suddenly brown nosing Lynsey??!! The other week she admitted she hadn’t even read her book she got sent! All be for her own greedy benefit no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Is it good, or something tack?” 😂 crying at his question.

And why is she suddenly brown nosing Lynsey??!! The other week she admitted she hadn’t even read her book she got sent! All be for her own greedy benefit no doubt.
She wants to tell everyone that she’s friends with her, she’s so needy and desperate! She’s such a clingon*🤢

*Clingon - Those little pieces of sh*t that remains on your ass after you wipe yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah, sorry. I saw someone comment advising her to state it was an ad & she said she wasn’t paid or asked to post it 🙄 Silly woman!
Sounds about right. And no problem, I think I read awhile back on these threads a few others had also reported her.

Reactions: 1
I truly think she believes she is doing nothing wrong !!!!!!!
And she is untouchable. Maybe if all you decent people report her again and again she may get investigated like the Hinch.

Oh and
BEGGY just once do the decent thing and say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! It’s really not hard,

Reactions: 10
Haven't hidden names as it's a public page anyway but see someone has questioned her about it, she just doesn't get it does she!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm thinking she's getting up lynseys arse as she can see all the heat going on surrounding hinch. So she's trying to get in with the good crowd😂

Reactions: 9
Omg drunk on a school night. My kids would disown me putting drunk videos up. I cringed watching her, she has so many issues going on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.