Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason’s in bed, so I’m cutting up an old Xmas tree to clutter up my house more than it already is FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

Beckyhomesweethome thread suggestion #38
Bish bash bosh I speak tosh 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“It’s just tit” having a paid month off without getting to decorate other people’s homes tacky isn’t it begs.

do you know what’s tit to me? working in retail management during a pandemic whilst being pregnant with your first baby, not being able to prepare for the baby as these are “non essential shops” not having the support of actual apt’s, my partner only being allowed in for a scan, the thought of him not being at the birth, being 8hrs away from family I can’t visit and might not get to see over Christmas even though my gran is passing away but I darent for even one minute (except now 🤣) complain about my circumstances especially publicly to 98k people because so many people have it so much worse!!! Have some self awareness. She should be so ashamed of herself for the way she is acting to people on both side of the coin! Acting happy to be sat at home whilst some people face job uncertainty and the others that are out on the front lines putting themselves at risk watching people like her boast!! 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Her house is looking like one of those bric a brac shops with so much stock that you can’t see what they do have. It looks cluttered...

Reactions: 13
Christmas is closing in on the Evans household.
Follow that star...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Between her hatch and her opening I'm for words 😂 I've been doing a bit of soul searching as to why I dislike her. I don't think she is bright enough for such a platform. I hate the pin chocolate tree saga. I cant be arsed with Christmas yet. Man oh man get her a job in Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.