Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t watch her anymore, I was deleted for following the fake account but used to see her in Gramster but that seems to have disappeared.
Any other way to catch up please 🤔

Reactions: 3
Do duck off with your over priced Christmas tat. We all know what a shoddy company this is from last year! I’d respect a company or an “influencer” if they said they’d been gifted these things but there are people out there in greater need so they’ve donated them. Never going to happen with the Begster is it! Selfish to the core
But the funniest thing of all, Those crappy flowers that sold out in Tony almond from her minions she didn’t even find, a follower found them on the website and showed beggy, she then shared it had a load of free tit but didn’t even mention that her follower found them! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Did you hear Boris...
He said Becky, I see you 👀

1. when you go shopping please do not touch all the products on sale.
2. go shopping once a month ONLY.
3. Wash daily.
4. happy belated birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The funniest thing for me was when she said “It’s either on BBC or Anglia (Beggys regional ITV channel)”. She does realise that the channel is ITV, surely?!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will have to wear a face mask at work now. We are encouraged not to use cash due to transmission of covid ..... surely all those filthy coins at amusement arcades are a risk.

Reactions: 8
The funniest thing for me was when she said “It’s either on BBC or Anglia (Beggys regional ITV channel)”. She does realise that the channel is ITV, surely?!? 🤣
Now that's strange as she's 10yrs younger than me (allegedly) & I remember Anglia TV & still say it sometimes although I mostly say ITV. I always thought me saying Anglia TV was an age thing 🤦
And we do have the HQ here ....

Can’t watch her anymore, I was deleted for following the fake account but used to see her in Gramster but that seems to have disappeared.
Any other way to catch up please 🤔
I now use Story Stalker because I was having problems with Gramster . No problems with it .

Reactions: 2
I’ll bet she is gagging for Boris to say tonight that her place has to shut. She’ll be on a right Debbie Downer when she realises she’s still got to work her 85minutes each week
She’s off to do a shift now, does she work a day a week? ! How has she got the brass neck to say now she doesn’t pay for school trips she can buy what she wants ? She doesn’t earn any money !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will have to wear a face mask at work now. We are encouraged not to use cash due to transmission of covid ..... surely all those filthy coins at amusement arcades are a risk.
Doesn't matter to Becky ...she isn't there enough anyway to catch anything 🤣

• Haha
Doesn't matter to Becky ...she isn't there enough anyway to catch anything 🤣
Her colleagues are more likely to catch something from her! 🤢🤮

She’s off to do a shift now, does she work a day a week? ! How has she got the brass neck to say now she doesn’t pay for school trips she can buy what she wants ? She doesn’t earn any money !
It's all Jaysun's money, he's bankrolling everything just to have peace and time away from her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.