beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed I've been blocked and I coincidentally like a few posts on the fake Evans account so she obviously checks it every day. Sad twit also you can get carers allowance if you earn under I think it's £125 a week but I think he gets PIP as that's a sizeable amount and you can work whilst claiming that..... So yeah obviously so yeah 🙄😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How has she got the actual nerve to say she’s shattered?! She is so self centred with not a thought to what other people in society are doing at the moment.

Reactions: 9
I do not use weed killer when I’ve pulled the bloody weeds up ! Especially with a dog! It’s poison for at least 6 hours until it soaks in but she’s sprayed it on gravel! All that painted black brick looks 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How could a woman in her 40s (60s) need instructions to make spag bol??
I thought that too ! It's one of the easiest things ever to make. I always make from scratch, no jars in this house and change it up every time depending on what's in the cupboard/fridge and it's always lush. She's so thick it's actually scary how she's got through life so far 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Three people in that house, doesn’t look a bad size, and she’s having to buy another shed to store stuff? , every single room or space in that house, is just full of absolute shite, surely Jason must moan daily, about not being able to find tit, or not being able to store anything of his, because everywhere is shite, they have a very strange relationship I wouldn’t be surprised, if he lets her spend money and in return, he can sleep with whoever he wants,
It really wouldn’t surprise me, he doesn’t ever wanna be in the same room as her, got a second living room. So they aren’t having to sit together, everyday he’s not working he’s out on a bike ride, or in separate rooms watching tv

Reactions: 15
Three people in that house, doesn’t look a bad size, and she’s having to buy another shed to store stuff? , every single room or space in that house, is just full of absolute shite, surely Jason must moan daily, about not being able to find tit, or not being able to store anything of his, because everywhere is shite, they have a very strange relationship I wouldn’t be surprised, if he lets her spend money and in return, he can sleep with whoever he wants,
It really wouldn’t surprise me, he doesn’t ever wanna be in the same room as her, got a second living room. So they aren’t having to sit together, everyday he’s not working he’s out on a bike ride, or in separate rooms watching tv
Oh he's out on a ride alright 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I get the impression hes told her to sort all her tit out in the garage so he has room to maintain and store his bike without tripping over christmas tat and boot sale tat so shes having to buy another shed!

Reactions: 14
I’m new to this thread but actually have mutual friends with Becky and dawnie in real life.I don’t really know them but remember a few years back dawnies husband was cheating on her and there was a big fight down the street 🙄 Really rough families both of them !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I’m new to this thread but actually have mutual friends with Becky and dawnie in real life.I don’t really know them but remember a few years back dawnies husband was cheating on her and there was a big fight down the street 🙄 Really rough families both of them !!
Was it with Becky? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Welcome 😊. We love to hear from mutual friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s the worst competition host!! She never closes them on time and never picks a winner when she should. So sloppy

Reactions: 8
Hi all! I’m new here but have been observing from a distance for a while! Like many of you it seems, I followed Becky thinking she was OK initially and liked some of the bargains she found... until I realised it was a daily thing and she had an addiction to buying cr*p and filing her house with it. A holiday to Vegas which she spent in Walmart and the dollar store really did turn my head! Also had enough of her pouty self absorbed daughter (but she wasn’t born that way - product of her materialistic, shallow parents). Anyway the reason I am on here is because I really want to know what happened to that big silver shed she was gifted a few weeks ago? With all the poles she was having trouble putting together? I wrote on her post of her new shed today asking but she just deleted my comment?! If she doesn’t want people questioning things then why does she bother sharing every detail?! Strange!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.