Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she’s been back 5 mins and already she’s pissing me off. Let’s tap the side continuously with my crappy nails just to annoy everyone. ‘I might just have 1 glass of Prosecco just to celebrate’ celebrate what? Going to work and actually doing some work for once? Oh wow, congratu-bleeping-lations. If we all poured a drink every time we did some work we’d all be alcoholics like her and Dawwwnyyy. The rest of the world can manage it so why is it such a big deal for her? And it’s worse cos she’s only part time 😂 she’s making out she’s done something amazing. twit. And ffs she keeps saying land noo noo and I wanna smash my phone 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god she’s been back 5 mins and already she’s pissing me off. Let’s tap the side continuously with my crappy nails just to annoy everyone. ‘I might just have 1 glass of Prosecco just to celebrate’ celebrate what? Going to work and actually doing some work for once? Oh wow, congratu-bleeping-lations. If we all poured a drink every time we did some work we’d all be alcoholics like her and Dawwwnyyy. The rest of the world can manage it so why is it such a big deal for her? And it’s worse cos she’s only part time 😂 she’s making out she’s done something amazing. twit. And ffs she keeps saying land noo noo and I wanna smash my phone 🤬🤬🤬
I think she was referring to her wedding anniversary...... again

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Jason popped home to spend a few hours with her...no he didn't.. he wanted to watch the footy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Jason popped home to spend a few hours with her...no he didn't.. he wanted to watch the footy 🤣
I’m just gonna spend a couple of hours with Jason before he goes back to work... spends the whole time on her phone doing stories

He was in his car going ‘hi I’m liverpoolhome30 and I’m coming to you live from my car’ in a sarcastic voice 😂 he did it again yesterday 😂😂. I mentioned it on here and then he posted a story saying ‘why has Becky blocked me she’s a two faced cow’ 😂😂😂 what did he gift her?

Maybe she’s having a nana nap 😂😂😂😂 then again she’s not posted a boomerang of her pretending to be asleep and then told us how long she’s slept for
He gifted her some sssssucculents from his florists when he was on his original account and starting out I think, they were sprayed different coloured dont know what happened to them though as never saw them in her house lol he was starting to doing candles too not sure if she got one or not as he disappeared shortly after that

‘Night beautifuls and I will see your gorgeous faces in the morning’ 🤢

He gifted her some sssssucculents from his florists when he was on his original account and starting out I think, they were sprayed different coloured dont know what happened to them though as never saw them in her house lol he was starting to doing candles too not sure if she got one or not as he disappeared shortly after that
She probably sold them on facebay 😂

Reactions: 4
Beggys home !!! Oh i feel like dolly getting excited where the fucks she been all day 🤷‍♀️ More freebies from the girls at soul and made by yasmin ive never seen her light a match let alone a bleeping candle what a waste give them to somone who cant afford them an see the appreciation you get back
Nope she admits she doesn’t light the made by Yasmin ones as they’re too pretty and said yasmin tells her off for it how about u just stop sending them to her Yasmin there’s an idea she’s yet again hoarding and not using it that’s why she needs her helpful tip of a make up brush to dust them as they never get lit!

So obviously what he came home for! She was so cringe sat next to him talking he was like duck off women I’m trying to watch the football, how they don’t say anything to her about always being on her phone I don’t know

Reactions: 5
Don’t people say noo noo to describe lady bits ? 🤣

• Haha
😂 just caught up .... Jason blatantly only came home to watch the footy and I don’t think he was joking when he said his brain injury was the reason he’s lasted this long with her! 😂😂😂😂

She then spends the entire evening on Instagram and tattle 😂

Oh and what was she training someone to do??!!!! Dish out pennies to kids?! Can you imagine, thinking the trainee is as thick as she is?! Get over yourself.

Reactions: 6
How many times does she wanna tell us it’s Thursday? ‘It was my anniversary yesterday’ really? Must have missed that why didn’t you mention it? 🙄🙄🙄

Jesus Christ ... “I’ve just worked out it’s the 16th, because it was my anniversary yesterday” ffs, why didn’t you mention it?!?!

Another “pottery” day .... na, don’t go see your ill mother then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.