Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
twit face is quiet today lol mustn't have found her white blazor. Sorry to say but she looked horrendous this morning with her pink blazor jeans and trainers. You're 40 not 24 love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
twit face is quiet today lol mustn't have found her white blazor. Sorry to say but she looked horrendous this morning with her pink blazor jeans and trainers. You're 40 not 24 love
Them ankles just dont go with her donald duck feet an nik nak toes 😂

Why's this runt bought more flip flops 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I can’t cope, another shopping spree and more fkin FLIPFLOPS!!!!!!!!!!! 2 pairs of white jeans, 2 black.... ffs Becky you’ve a rail full. It really grates on my tits, I don’t think I can watch anymore.

Reactions: 9
FML beggy went out for a white blazer and came back with the contents of H&M, River Island and Primark, she's 100% got an addiction, oh and snot rags too, why does she keep taking such deep breaths like she's out of breath? Nervous about showing her crappy addiction to tat knowing we'll all slate her?

Notice she didn't tell us what sizes she got this time?

She 100% has been on here having a nosey.

BEGGY STOP DOING THE SWIPE UPS, NOBODY WANTS TO BUY YOUR TAT AND ANYONE WITH A SANE MIND WON'T USE YOUR SWIPE UPS TO EARN YOU MORE ILL GOTTEN GAINS. duck OFF!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s all greed. Simple greed. Why 4 more pairs of bastard flip flops?!?! Like seriously, what the actual???? Greedy, greedy cow. Simply has to have EVERYTHING. Thats 3 jackets/blazers she’s bought in the past 2 days. 2 pairs of the same jeans, in black AND white? She needs help. She’s seriously tapped, surely her family must realise her spending habits are not normal?! Poor Jason. Hard earned career just to feed her greed.

Reactions: 12
MORE bleeping JEANS. Is she a bloody mutant centipede!?!? Serious validation issues with that shopping compulsion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s all greed. Simple greed. Why 4 more pairs of bastard flip flops?!?! Like seriously, what the actual???? Greedy, greedy cow. Simply has to have EVERYTHING. Thats 3 jackets/blazers she’s bought in the past 2 days. 2 pairs of the same jeans, in black AND white? She needs help. She’s seriously tapped, surely her family must realise her spending habits are not normal?! Poor Jason. Hard earned career just to feed her greed.
I agree, his money must vanish. My husband is on a good wage but if I bought things daily like Becky does we would be in serious debt. It’s manic behaviour, she doesn’t seem well at all recently and looks very low, which maybe she is and that’s why she’s spending but it’s just masking her real issues. It’s an addiction and all addictions are used as a way to cope, I hope she seeks some help as I find her behaviour the last few months difficult to watch and her account isn’t at all what it used to be.

Reactions: 9
She must be making a good bit swiping up, she buys more and more with affiliate links and she will earn her money back. She must think we are rather stupid

Reactions: 4
I agree, his money must vanish. My husband is on a good wage but if I bought things daily like Becky does we would be in serious debt. It’s manic behaviour, she doesn’t seem well at all recently and looks very low, which maybe she is and that’s why she’s spending but it’s just masking her real issues. It’s an addiction and all addictions are used as a way to cope, I hope she seeks some help as I find her behaviour the last few months difficult to watch and her account isn’t at all what it used to be.
I agree, she seems to have completely changed. She looks unwell

Reactions: 5
I agree, she seems to have completely changed. She looks unwell
She doesn’t take well to people judging what she does. That’s what’s wrong with her. It’s ok for her to do it but don’t you dare speak about her!! She’s going to mention it soon, watch and see

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does she tug at her clothes while wearing them? “This top (tug tug) is from eBay (pull pull) I got a (tug) medium (pull pull fkn pull) in this one. Jesus Christ why tuck a top into your jeans if your just going to stand pulling it out?? she’s so fkn annoying!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve allways wondered where all her money comes to spend as she works part time in an arcade?

Reactions: 5
Second time,just now I've looked at her account. Is it always the same? #ad#ad#ad...oh and ONLY £68.00 for the straighteners. Ok so some cost more, that still isn't cheap to alot of people. She has no idea about reality...shop till she drops it seems. She comes across as a brag! Who needs so much stuff?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Please Beggy, when you read this thread can you spend 5 minutes researching what fast fashion is doing to the planet? Search out the Stacey Dooley documentary. Your shopping addiction is not only tragic it is irresponsible. How many pairs of 99p flip flops does any SANE person need? You clearly have an addiction issue - food, excessive drinking, compulsive shopping and spending every waking moment on your phone. It's not normal, it's not healthy and it's definitely not interesting. I suggest that you seek help, because you clearly need it. Jason deserves a medal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.