Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got so much STUFFFF I couldn’t watch that any longer I realised I have a major fear of CLUTTER

Reactions: 9
Planting bum in new thread 👋

that rooms far too cluttered its making my teeth itch 😖

Reactions: 11
Tables gone to friends... like it picked itself up and walked off to go and see it’s friends. I’m crying laughing at the stories from today. The tap tap tapping! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she is so blaise about money
Imagine how much it must have been for four roman blinds from next!
And on top of that she didnt forget to mention how they have paid for a new tv for her swinging club!

Some people struggle for food yet here is beggy being a show off as always

Reactions: 12
It’s the worst thought out shed ever!
Day 1: Jaysunn announces that he can’t bear being in the same room as her for more than half an hour at a time so wants her to go and watch tv in another room. Beggy sees this as a chance to spend money so she suggests an extension. Jaysunn finally put his foot down and tells her that the credit cards/Argos card/loans are all near to their limit so they can’t afford it.
Day 2: Beggy suggests a comprise - a “Cedar Room”. Jaysunn thinks this is some sort of tree house so agrees. Quick as a flash, Beggy arranges a date for the ’builder men’ to start work without thinking about the layout of the room, measurements for windows or wall space for the TV. As she didn’t get what she wanted, Beggy orders the “Bio-Fold” doors she has always wanted, albeit ones that wont ever be used, due to the fact the garden is a wind tunnel and only look out onto her garden table and fence.
Day 3: Beggy unplugs(!) the main light, clears all the tit out of the conservatory and rips down the ceiling blinds (?). After reading on here what a waste and how she could have given them to charity, she announces later on that she is giving them to her mum (who incidentally lives in a mobile home, not in a house with a conservatory that she could fit ceiling blinds onto).
Day 4: After a piss up swingers night turns nasty (because neither Shelley or Jaysunn wanted to go near lice infected Beggy), the kitchen window gets broken, so Beggy decides it would be a good idea to remove the whole thing.
Day 5: The builder men turn up to start work. Once they realise they are going to be watched and have boomerangs taken of them all day, they realise they need to call in everyone they can to get the work done as quickly as possible. The plasterer was busy but they manage to get hold of the local baker to give them a hand.
Day 7: Work is more or less finished, except for the baker advising that the plastered walls need to be left for a few days to properly dry before being painted.
Day 8: Beggy paints the walls.
Day 9: Beggy starts filling the shed with assorted shite, much the same as the regular garden sheds; mismatched furniture that nobody likes any more, cushions, ornaments and trinkets that have gone out of style. The difference here of course is that most people would store them in the shed before taking them to charity shops and/or the tip.
Day 10: Beggy realises that because of the “Bio Fold” doors she insisted on, she can only have the tv in one place - on the wall that she is going to wallpaper in brick (?!?). This means that instead on enjoying the stunning view of her garden table and chairs, she will have her back to it. Thank God she has a super uncomfortable undisclosed gifted chair to sit in, otherwise her neck would not only be scratchy, it would constantly be cricked too.

And there we have it. I bet Jaysunn wishes he kept his mouth shut now, and instead just went out on his “bike rides” more often.......
Omg this has made my bleeping day!! Although hilarious it’s 100% true

“Can I speak to the manager please as I keep touching things with my nails to make noises”
Wow that really is a shite haircut 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s back to copying Hinch with all the baskets for pastas etc.
Makes me laugh how she doesn’t like Hinch but seems to be copying everything she does!
Beggy the secret hincher!

omg I’m sorry I copied the one I thought had the most and must have missed yours, I’ve never made a post before so I owe you x
Don’t be sorry ❤ I honestly don’t mind what the thread title is as long as we all have somewhere to come to air our opinions on the begster 🤭

Reactions: 18
So basically she hasn’t been using the gousto boxes properly 🤣 because that’s a lot of left over stuff and wraps left from them 😂😂 what’s the point in her getting them when she’s not actually trying the stuff ?!

Reactions: 17
She THINKS they are gaining 3 new cupboards!! She's just spunking £££ out

So basically she hasn’t been using the gousto boxes properly 🤣 because that’s a lot of left over stuff and wraps left from them 😂😂 what’s the point in her getting them when she’s not actually trying the stuff ?!
Pay £60 and gain ££££ who knows how much

Reactions: 6
Those blinds look stupid. They don’t look like they belong there. Why buy a print “until I decide what I want” why not buy a print that you like at the same time as the frame and put the two together? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she keeping the blinds when she didn’t even like them?
oh yeah cos beggy can’t wait for anything, even if it means it will make the shed nicer

Reactions: 9
Why is she keeping the blinds when she didn’t even like them?
oh yeah cos beggy can’t wait for anything, even if it means it will make the shed nicer
Just came to say the same. They actually look awful the don’t even look level with each other 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So glad I learnt how to use a drill!!

Same you didnt 'learnt' to spell, use grammar.. be less of a mushroom headed beg.. I could go on for hours

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.