BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 @bluey For the thread name. Did have to alter it a bit to fit it all in so apologies for the text speak!

Previous thread here

Reactions: 12
QUOTE="GimmeGimmeGimme, post: 918110, member: 14876"]
I think there was only you & me @bluey who put thread suggestions forward. Happy to go with yours though ❤ I aren’t making a new thread tho, I ballsed it up last time lol 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Ah sorry I totally missed your thread suggestion!

Reactions: 1
QUOTE="GimmeGimmeGimme, post: 918110, member: 14876"]
I think there was only you & me @bluey who put thread suggestions forward. Happy to go with yours though ❤ I aren’t making a new thread tho, I ballsed it up last time lol 🤣
Ah sorry I totally missed your thread suggestion!
[/QUOTE]
Don’t be sorry, it’s absolutely fine 💛
I like this one better anyway.

I hope not. I’m still looking forward to a self-righteous rant. Becky is incapable of seeing her faults.
Yep she’s been on and read the comments cause she’s blocked no suprise there then Let’s see if she now deletes her post ‘Tomm’ ‘doc’

Yep she’s been on and read the comments cause she’s blocked no suprise there then Let’s see if she now deletes her post ‘Tomm’ ‘doc’
blocked ‘me’ lol

Yep she’s been on and read the comments cause she’s blocked no suprise there then Let’s see if she now deletes her post ‘Tomm’ ‘doc’’sic’ ffs!
blocked ‘me’ lol. I give up I’m tired lol
Sic obvs lol
Btw id love to be a fly on the wall in Beggys kitchen ‘Tomm’ lol

blocked ‘me’ lol

Ffs! I need sleep lol! 🤣🤣🤣

blocked ‘me’ lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You know, i would have more respect for her if she apologised. Said she got it wrong and was sorry.

Things are in the press today about how CF MH had been bad for many years, how paramedics were called the day before etc etc. This was obvious to anyone with a brain cell on Saturday. Mh is so complex and multifaceted. But to people who dont understand, maybe the news will help them a little bit. But then again, Mrs. Begs doesnt read the news.

Actually, the message from all of this should be that people try to understand mh a bit more. Not preaching platitudes after the event which mean nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s disabled comments on the post now. Why can’t she just accept she was wrong stupid woman.

Reactions: 14
I see she’s stopped anyone commenting on that post. That’s it Beggy....just your opinion matters.... and the ones you’ve not deleted🙄

Reactions: 10
She will probably claim its trolls.

I dont think she understands what trolling is, because it certainly isnt having a difference of opinion.

And she cant go around making outrageous accusations and except no one to say anything.

Reactions: 11
She will probably claim its trolls.

I dont think she understands what trolling is, because it certainly isnt having a difference of opinion.

And she cant go around making outrageous accusations and except no one to say anything.
she really doesn’t know what it is she just likes the sound of her own voice and making everything about her

Reactions: 4
She’s rotten to the core, that one. Caroline Flack will be forgotten about as the build takes over and Becky thinks she’s done her bit to shame the trolls.
Becky, you’re a waste of space, anyone with a backbone would have apologised for yesterday’s post but not you. It’s your way or the highway, isn’t it?

Made her day when she found out her dog was ‘expecting’!??? Just shows what a greedy money grabbing witch she is!!!

I see comments turned off ... all the comments made yesterday can no longer be seen ... I think that says it all really ... just disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I definitely think she’s hinting that Dolly is going to have some puppies again soon.
Got to get that credit card debt down somehow.

• Sad
  • Angry
“After feeling so crap yesterday”.... see still all about her .!! She’s got a severe mh problem herself if she can’t see the wrongness in her behaviour yesterday ..she’s a complete narcissist who likes playing nothing more than the victim .!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.