BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like an “interesting” account, set up a few hours ago. How the hell did they find Becky so quickly?
57D090E7-6B16-4D8A-B1F9-F2037B1E3857.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
An interesting comment I don’t agree with the content but it is well written - not the usual drivel Beggy’s loyal followers post...

Reactions: 3
She will 100% delete the whole thread. She won’t go through and delete it all. Then we will get a rant and say she’s going to go to the police or some crap like she always does 😂😂😂 she will go on thinking she’s had loads of nice posts I bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will 100% delete the whole thread. She won’t go through and delete it all. Then we will get a rant and say she’s going to go to the police or some crap like she always does 😂😂😂 she will go on thinking she’s had loads of nice posts I bet!
She’ll defo go on and see all the notifications and feel happy that people have commented until she see’s them 🤣

Reactions: 5
The replies she’s getting are all completely true. She had no idea of the can of worms her rant would open up this morning. She deserves every single one of them. So many people can see through her finally. She will 100% delete the post. There is no way she can reply without digging a bigger hole for herself. Finally the Beggy Bubble is bursting. All the companies she is gifted by should be tagged in the post to see just exactly how people see her. Maybe the gifting would stop!!

Reactions: 13
Also can’t wait to hear her speech on defending the fact of her being on here herself! Think we need the screenshots to remind her of her own posts on here haha

Reactions: 2
100% she needed to be told she’s made it all about her. So let’s all remember if anything happened to any one she has slagged off or trolled we can say their blood is on her hands then! God this women

Reactions: 6
I think what’s annoying me is a) she wasn’t at all bothered last night when she was going land noo noos pissed. B) she probably can’t even spell news let alone watch it so she has absolutely no idea of what’s actually going on in the world and c) she is acting like her and Caroline are the same! They’ve been through the same thing... they haven’t and all will be forgotten tomorrow cos the big build starts.... 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hope that some of her followers finally wake up to Beggy and realise she’s not all sweetness and light like she pretends to make out.
She’s a liar, a manipulator and a fake. She’s going to be fuming once the hangover wears off!!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if her followers have dropped?
I wonder if she will address all the comments? Or will she delete and carry on with the “big build”

Reactions: 7
I really hope that some of her followers finally wake up to Beggy and realise she’s not all sweetness and light like she pretends to make out.
She’s a liar, a manipulator and a fake. She’s going to be fuming once the hangover wears off!!
I wish there was a stronger way we could make them see ... I get how easy it is to be sucked in on these so called *influencers* but there must be a way to super strengthen how toxic they are in reality 🤔

I wonder if her followers have dropped?
I wonder if she will address all the comments? Or will she delete and carry on with the “big build”
I hope they have !!

Reactions: 2
Well if she deletes it, which she will, she’s hardly showing us ‘the good, the bad and the ugly’ ‘keeping it real’ ‘warts and all’ bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.