BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All it does is make them both look like they're off their tits on something & it ain’t Prosecco!
Agree, I've had a bottle of Prosecco .... single Pringle tonight, struggling with some of the tit life deals sometimes + needed to unwind but I'd never feel inclined to show myself in the same light she does .... One thing is for sure, she definitely has no body/insecure issues that she says she has ... I'm a confident woman on the whole but I'm also proud and I'd never show myself up like she does ... And especially not if I had issues ! She's fake through and through 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's a bloody embarrassment jiggling about pretending to dance. We all know why you stuck with jay sun after his accident you saw the pound signs with the compo that came his way didnt you and then spent the lot on shite.
You're pathetic beggy and thick as tit
^^^^^^ THIS!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
look at me
Look at me
Look at me
Look how fun we are
🤦🏻‍♀️ No , you aren’t fun, it’s all fake
It’s actually pathetic

Reactions: 15
I love nothing more than ‘having a dance like no ones watching’ BUT ‘no ones watching!’ You on the other hand looks stupid & staged

Not sure if ‘life with ivy coco’ has a thread? But imagine staying in a hotel & this fuc£ing moose switching the ‘do not disturb’ Signs on doors at silly o’clock in the morning .. how is that even funny?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh God, I have just made the mistake of watching Beggys stories. KILL ME NOW!!!! I don’t know who I can’t stand the most, Beggy or Jaysun. They are both so cringeworthy! I notice he is getting in more on the stories lately.... anything to do with how much we have been discussing on here how little time they spend together perchance? Apart from the massive hint that she needs new kitchen door handles, why did she film any of that today? Put your phone down Beggy and start enjoying real life, then you might not need those uppers you keep taking!

Reactions: 7
Yeah her romantic night in with Jason made me want to vomit, so false!!!!

Reactions: 4
Well...if you have to show us all how you’ve spent your valentines evening then I’d say it’s all fake. Those that have nothing to prove don’t plaster it all over their social media. So desperate, and obvious yuck!

I can't decide if I feel sorry for her or not? She seems to have such an empty sad life which evolves around shopping, leopard print clothes and dancing in her kitchen like a deranged monkey. Looks like her family have no interest in her and she works in an arcade handing out 2p's. Not much of an existence really.

Reactions: 13
Does she ever get emotional about other people 🙄 telling the story of jaysuns accident
I don’t like either of them but even I was thinking tit that sounds horrific and how could you tell that story just so matter of fact 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think she needs to lay off those fake eye lashes she constantly picking at her eyes and rubbing them, they’re clearly irritating her (and me) And they look ridiculous.

Can’t bleeping believe she didn’t mention her mums skin cancer! Probably because it didn’t affect her and her daily life!
She boils my piss

What happened to Jason is horrific but did anyone else hear her say he was put into a seduced coma? 😳😳😳😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
What happened to Jason is horrific but did anyone else hear her say he was put into a seduced coma? 😳😳😳😂😂😂
I had to keep rewatching to check!!! Glad someone else heard! Came straight on here to see 😂😂😂

• Haha
She definitely said a seduced coma..... she is bleeping thick as tit, honestly 🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t believe her telling that story she makes it all about her! I had to do this and then I had this and I was told a, b, c.... typical begs

• Haha
What happened to Jason is horrific but did anyone else hear her say he was put into a seduced coma? 😳😳😳😂😂

was just coming to say the same. ‘Seduced coma’?!?We know she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed but how on earth has she managed to get induced and seduced mixed up?!? When she talks about when her and Jaysun first got together does she say ‘he induced me with chocs and flowers’?!? 😂😂😂 you thick bleeping bint
was just coming to say the same. ‘Seduced coma’?!?We know she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed but how on earth has she managed to get induced and seduced mixed up?!? When she talks about when her and Jaysun first got together does she say ‘he induced me with chocs and flowers’?!? 😂😂😂you thick bleeping bint

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s all feel sorry for me stories this morning!! And people messaging her saying how much they love her account as she has so much fun.. do they not realise the “fun” is staged for her account no one in there right might would pick a phone up to film “having fun” as it’s normally spontaneous if you suddenly decide to dance to a song not “ oh let’s pick my phone up and film myself “.!!

So she gets the phone to say he’s been attacked and what does she do....take him home. Surely you would take him to hospital as soon as you picked him up!! This woman is unreal.
She said the bloke didn’t get charged but if you read the article bout it he did get charged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.