BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @diygirl40 for the thread suggestion 🎉

Hope I’ve done this right, apologies if I’ve cocked it up or missed a suggestion with more likes. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thanks to @diygirl40 for the thread suggestion 🎉

Hope I’ve done this right, apologies if I’ve cocked it up or missed a suggestion with more likes. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I did put the 5 finger discount in the title but I think admin have changed it 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Each to their own and all that bit £55 for those trainers when she has a bleeping bookcase full of trainers! Some of us don’t have £55 spare let alone for a pair of shite trainers!!

Reactions: 18
Is she having her second childhood? Those shoes are not for women her age. God knows what else she spent today. No doubt we’ll be getting the reveals tonight on her endless stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she having her second childhood? Those shoes are not for women her age. God knows what else she spent today. No doubt we’ll be getting the reveals tonight on her endless stories.
Oh but they’re so cute!!!! Is that the only word she knows! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’d feel embarrassed about showing more shoes with the obscene amount she’s already got in those rooms.
Yes, she earns her own money and can do what she wants with it but why not use that £55 plus to have some fun, go to the cinema, go bowling, see a show, get a ticket to a gig, take your granddaughter out for the afternoon, do something worthwhile. How can buying yet more shoes make her happy for any longer than 5 minutes especially when she didn’t even need them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
My god once Becky decides she likes something she gives it her all, in this case leopard print.

How many shirts, scarves, hoodies and now trainers does she own with this one design on.

Unbelievable 😭

Reactions: 4
And then the cheeky bleep puts up an ad/ swipe up ( affiliate link, Beggy!) for the Bet Lynch trainers. Greedy greedy greedy!!!!

• Angry
And then the cheeky bleep puts up an ad/ swipe up ( affiliate link, Beggy!) for the Bet Lynch trainers. Greedy greedy greedy!!!!
Was just coming on here to say this she's a joke! Surly she saw nikki's stories the other day you'd like to think she'd take note and start going about things properly

Reactions: 7
Yay my second thread title woohoooo

She is an absolute disgrace. Did anyone hear brooke screeching in the background of her stories when she was showing the converse?

Reactions: 6
She spends all that money on shite and shows off her purchases I have never ever seen her buy anything for her grandchild and show it off she is so selfish and spends all her money on herself I bet she didnt even help out with a pram or moses basket like normal grandparents would do. I dont think I've ever seen anyone so selfish and self obsessed as her

Reactions: 9
She spends all that money on shite and shows off her purchases I have never ever seen her buy anything for her grandchild and show it off she is so selfish and spends all her money on herself I bet she didnt even help out with a pram or moses basket like normal grandparents would do. I dont think I've ever seen anyone so selfish and self obsessed as her
Sheis privileged to be a 'nanny' as she puts it....yet has hardly spent longer than a couple of hours with her, and zero time alone with her. I bet phoebes parents have childminded loads. No the wonder they both were not invited to the baby shower and i dont blame mac for living away

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She can travel to go shopping but moans when she has to travel to see Mac & his family 🙄
That’s because, let’s be honest, she’s not getting anything out of visiting Mac. She can’t show off Eliza to people,she can’t put pics of her on her Instagram to pull in the likes & the engagement so she doesn’t bother. She’s the most selfish grandmother I’ve ever known. My two grandchildren are my entire world, the youngest is a year old next week and I am so bloody excited to spend his 1st birthday with him, it’s all I’m thinking about right now 😍 It’s all about priorities and as usual Beggy puts herself and what she wants above everyone else, including her husband, kids & granddaughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Leopard print is my neutral I love it that much so she needs to duck off buying it cause she’s gonna put me off and I’ll be raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she talking about her teenage daughters new underwear? Weird as duck that family

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Seen Brookes stories? Tagging Becky in air pods? Those are the sort of thing my eldest would have to ask for as a Christmas or birthday gift! I can’t cope with the amount of pure greed. When there are people out there struggling to make ends meet there they are lording it up, flashing their purchases, makes me sick. I’d rather behave nothing than live a life like theirs.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does she always tell people about her kids underwear. She’s such a sick duck 😷😷 omg as if she has copied the highlights she literally is such a copy cat. She needs to get over herself

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.