BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s left a lot of negative comments on there for some reason?
Too thick to understand the comments are derogatory.
Please come on and do a ranty story Beggy. Iโ€™d love a laugh before I go noo noos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I really wish we could have directed more people to have come on here and for them to see what sheโ€™s like, see what we are really like. We call her out for her utter bullshit, her misuse of ads & aff links, her fixed competitions & her blatant greed, yes of course sometimes things can be said that are close to the knuckle but that happens in all walks of life, not just Tattle but the majority of the time I think we are a pretty sound group of โ€˜nasty trollsโ€™ ๐Ÿคญ

Iโ€™ve seen people reach out to one another on here, show compassion & offer comfort with no hidden agenda.

Iโ€™d rather be an honest wanker Beggy than a lying, deceitful hole like yourself any bleeping day of the week!!!!

Reactions: 20
Sheโ€™s left a lot of negative comments on there for some reason?
Bet that's not to make it so obvious she's been on a deleting spree.

She's totally shot herself in the foot with her bullshit trolling speech. The building work is starting tomorrow. She's surely excited about it (I will not begrudge her that because I would be too! Admin please don't ban me) but now she can't post 100+ stories on it tomorrow because she'll look like an absolute bleep after today. If she'd have kept her mouth shut and not jumped on the bandwagon like every other fake mourner she could have carried on with her happy Monday hally building day as planned. Now she's going to have to ease into so as not to appear heartless. Well done Begs

Reactions: 6
Becky is jumping on the CF news to blame Tattle hoping we will all stop discussing her because letโ€™s face it she showed no respect last night with her pissed up videos did she.

Sheโ€™s trying to use the blame game hoping we will all blame ourselves and feel bad. Iโ€™ve never said a bad word about Caroline as I really liked her, she was a nice girl. She had suffered depression since she did strictly and went on medication. So how Becky can blame Tattle is beyond me, she is just spouting off crap to get people to leave her alone, thatโ€™s why she always posts those quotes to try and make people here feel bad for having an opinion. Using a womanโ€™s death for her own benefit!

I rarely pick at her appearance other then when Iโ€™ve said I turned 40 in the last year and Iโ€™m told I look a lot younger, I still get get asked for ID ๐Ÿ˜‚ and my kids think she looks like she could be my mum. I donโ€™t pick at her teeth, skin etc as Iโ€™m no Shakira, but I will say she makes an absolute arse out of herself with her drinking, erratic moods, selfishness and screeching. Thatโ€™s an opinion Becky, not trolling! Many of us do the same. It is not trolling! Sheโ€™s made a complete fool of herself in the last 24 hours and Iโ€™m glad her followers are seeing it. Sheโ€™s so hypocritical!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Got to
Yep the comment from the lady with the husband who committed suicide has gone. Yep, look how real you are Beggy ๐Ÿง
Now that's a scumbag move. Perfectly eloquent lady sharing her story and that piece of tit has censored her. Becky you are a disgrace. However the crazy bleep copy and pasting Beyonce is welcome. Knob!!!

Reactions: 18
Comment then block. She can delete the comment but you can then unblock her and comment again.

Reactions: 1
Yes in her stories earlier she said we all have blood on our hands and she doesnt know how we can sleep at night.
Can someone make a new thread I dont know how to
I think mine got most likes but I donโ€™t know how to either

Ive just seen! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I wrote a big reply to her post but realised shes literally deleting comments as we speak. The woman is insufferable.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Messed it up can some do a new thread

Can someone do a new thread I tried and messed it up I donโ€™t know how to change it or delete it

Last edited:
I think there was only you & me @bluey who put thread suggestions forward. Happy to go with yours though โค I arenโ€™t making a new thread tho, I ballsed it up last time lol ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.