Beckyhomesweethome #15 I snort flour, i clean house in hour, laters butes i off for a shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have just looked over beggys schedule because obviously we all know who's doing what today

Jaysuns at work
Brookes in bed
Dolly's licking her twit
and you've all got peace and quiet im off to sit on my arse all day dishing out 2p's work

• Haha
Reactions: 32
WTAF is wrong with people? Absolute melt. Congratulating her on making meals that my 12 yr old knows how to make? I get she has an eating disorder but surely she cooked meals for her children growing up? Or did they enjoy a beige buffet as much as their mother.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She didn’t even watch the jungle pile of tit if I remember rightly.
Jac loves the RED!!! jac it’s raspberry don’t u know

Absolutely howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I had to listen twice to make sure I heard right when she said red..its raspberry 😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone witch slap her please! She didn't even make the candle, it was made in a bleeping factory & she stuck a pathetic star on it!!! She's acting as though she made it from scratch, then the desperate beggy witch sent some to Jac, does she think Jac would actually buy them??? No & it's clear Jac doesn't watch her, she didn't even know how to describe her & she said it was RED!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Christ on a bike we are never going to hear the end of this one.

Btw this thread title is the best one yet! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Am I missing something here? Did she actually make the candle or did she just stick a bit of tit tat onto a label? Please someone help me out!!

Reactions: 10
Am I missing something here? Did she actually make the candle or did she just stick a bit of tit tat onto a label? Please someone help me out!!
She didn’t make the candle, soul don’t even pour their own candles. A factory does it.
She didn’t even stick the sticker on! She stuck silver stars to the stickers and sent them back to soul to stick on the RED, sorry I mean raspberry jars.

Reactions: 11
You would think the actual queen had given her a shout out not the queen of the jungle 🤦‍♀️

She's going to struggle getting through the door with her massive bleeping ego now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually really feel for Soul Candles! They have collaborated with Becky to boost their business and now Becky is taking all the appraise for sticking a silver star on a label! She day their in her stinking bed sponging up all the praise when she could of said “thank you to soul candles for collaborating with me, swipe up to their site to get yours!”
But no she just takes all the praise!
A real five year old! Sticking silver stars on labels and being patted on the head for being a good girl when she eats a sugar snap!

Reactions: 15
oh duck right off seriously I BELIEVE she needs to duck off, jossa can too pppppffttttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Two people I can’t stand Becky and jac jossa both the biggest drama queens going

Omg she’s already made a highlight on her page and titled it the queen 😂😂😂😂 let me get my Asthma pump quick from all the laughing I’m doing at her right now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.