Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @diygirl40

When she was listing off who came for christmas day this morning i didnt hear her mention her mum 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg yay my first title 😂

Wonder when her come down will start
Loving the title!
A little more time yet til her comedown..... we still have to endure her wetting her knickers over half price Christmas decs in Homebase and the like!
Remember last year when she bought all those red decs because they were 10p each? Even said herself that it wasn’t her colour scheme but couldn’t leave them there for that price 😂 Once she’s all shopped out her comedown will hit her and I’m sure she will compensate by doing another shite room makeover.

Reactions: 5
She’s hardly storied. Is she constantly pissed? This is unheard of! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why post pictures of Eliza if you’re going to cover her face 🙄 just wants to be pretend to be the doting Nanny when in reality she’d sell her granddaughter for more followers 😂

Reactions: 13
Guarantee she will be up early and hyper ready for a big splurge in the sales...

Reactions: 4
So beggy is having a day at home tmo????
I’d put all my kids Xmas presents on the bet she ends up “popping” to the shops to see if there’s any bargains 🙄🙄 bet she’s in Homebase buying Xmas decs before 12pm

Reactions: 10
Bets on for “Hello it’s Friday, it’s the 27th of December, it’s 363 sleeps until Christmas” 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
News flash: her candle is back on sale tomorrow morning.... 😂

Her candle, meaning the candle that's produced elsewhere for soul to then add a sticker to

Reactions: 12
She looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards! Too much of how’s your father at the swingers shed last night eh Beggy? Bet she’s walking like John Wayne this morning 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear she thinks she’s the only person to have had a busy 2 days.

I hope you lovely ladies all had a good one x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, Beggy we know you saw Eliza 🙄
I think it’s so disrespectful to Mac & Phoebe showing blurred out pics of her. They don’t want her on social media, what part of that doesn’t she understand?!!!

Reactions: 9
Her content is as dry as my turkey now she can’t talk about Christmas...the electrician is here...oh thank duck I’ll sleep better knowing that🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her content is as dry as my turkey now she can’t talk about Christmas...the electrician is here...oh thank duck I’ll sleep better knowing that🥴
lol

She will be scraping the barrel for content at the min, as she has spoke about nothing but Christmas since September. I think Christmas and Vegas actually got her more excited than when her granddaughter was born.

Does anyone here think she will do a "what I got for Christmas" story?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.