Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome everyone to the new thread of beggy home sweet home....a manic, self absorbed, shopping addict who eats less than a child and would rather be on Instagram than with real life friends and family

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I spend £25 on a Bobbi Brown stick concealer lasts me a good year/18 months (I know you're not meant to use them after 12 but I'm clean!) Anyway, why is she always buying the cheap revolution ones? 3 today. False economy as per.

Reactions: 12
Well she keeps telling us opinions are like belly buttons ... everybody has one ( until it’s about her )

Reactions: 14
She didn’t just find that tree. She can’t say no to freebies she was offered the lights she accepted and has had to show them somehow, no room for a normal sized tree, so here magically appears a small one.
Il

I just had a look, and those lights are £119.00!! What a tit tree to put them on.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I just had a look, and those lights are £119.00!! What a tit tree to put them on.
She just can’t say no can she? Her whole house is a mind duck of mis matched tat.
For the love of god Beggy, sort out some of your tit. It’s literally as ugly as your soul!

£119 for fairy lights! Wtf.... honestly this woman she loves that she gets so much and never says no to anything. I’ve not seen the projector being used or the nutcracker on display that she was give along wit the broken lights 🤣🤣🤣
Once Christmas is over it will all start again with the manic buying, competition and gifts to fill the new conservatory! 😳

Reactions: 9
She was certainly huffed last night. Everyone has an opinion, she says so herself, but she just doesn't like it when its not an opinion that is good. She only likes arse licking comments

Reactions: 5
More shopping again today just give it a rest all I can think of is that she is making a lot more money out of Instagram then she is letting on

Reactions: 10
More shopping again today just give it a rest all I can think of is that she is making a lot more money out of Instagram then she is letting on
Seriously? She must have spent £100's shopping yesterday (I think it was yesterday) when she got all those tops for Jason etc.

Why does she feel the need to shop everyday?

How narcissistic is she?

She won't say what jumper as there won't be any left....because she thinks everyone will just rush out and buy it. duck off beggy.

Also why does she need another jumper, she has 2 rooms full of clothes. Some she probably has never worn.

She is pathetic, yes beggy you are a disgrace

Reactions: 15
Seriously? She must have spent £100's shopping yesterday (I think it was yesterday) when she got all those tops for Jason etc.

Why does she feel the need to shop everyday?

How narcissistic is she?

She won't say what jumper as there won't be any left....because she thinks everyone will just rush out and buy it. duck off beggy.

Also why does she need another jumper, she has 2 rooms full of clothes. Some she probably has never worn.

She is pathetic, yes beggy you are a disgrace
I’ve never known anyone be so attached to stuff

Reactions: 5
Everything about this woman just screams sad and embarrassing!!!
Her home looks like poundland shat all over it!!!
The Christmas trees, dear god actually no words to describe.
And the constant gifting and freebies, any company that does this I would never buy from and people are starting to catch on and I hope all these accounts come back down to earth with a bang!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
‘Not a Christmasy jumper, but a Christmasy jumper‘ If the jumper you have on this morning Becky is anything to go by, I don’t think you need to worry that your followers will run out to buy a jumper you want to buy,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'just be you, don't keep up with the jones' yet continues to try flogging swipe ups and recommend buying this that or the other. I wouldn't buy a thing she recommends, I'm so grateful for my simple happy little life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I w
‘Not a Christmasy jumper, but a Christmasy jumper‘ If the jumper you have on this morning Becky is anything to go by, I don’t think you need to worry that your followers will run out to buy a jumper you want to buy,
ant someone to explain what she means by “ it’s a Christmas jumper but not a Christmas jumper “ ?? ?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.