Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Beggy you do have issues.

Has not she heard of any colour other than silver? Her living room makes my eyes boggle at Christmas.

Reactions: 5
I love Christmas as much as the next person... just checked calendar and it is only 4 Nov, right?

Could not live with that amount of "stuff" regardless

Reactions: 15
She’s just buying things in the sale for the sake of getting it cheap- she doesn’t NEED it. I cannot believe how much Christmas tat she has!!!

Reactions: 18
Her house is never tidy for more than a day, then bam tit everywhere if I was jason I'd be fuming coming home to all that crap everywhere she's a joke! Also she exaggerated about the depth of that cupboard didn't she haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It makes me really sad watching her story of all her Christmas decorations. She’s just said she has never used some of them. Why doesn’t she donate some to domestic abuse charities or something?!
It would really brighten someone’s day if they managed to decorate for their kids if they have just had to flee their home!

Reactions: 19
Got these from river island, I’ll never use them but they were only a quid!!!

Is she actually taking the piss? A quid times god knows how many, would go so far to a family on a low income whom don’t know how their gonna feed their kids this week never mind give them a Xmas. I swear if I ever met her I’d slap the wasteful selfish beggy witch.

There she goes again blasting out bandaid she hasn’t a clue, listen to the words beggy!!!!

Reactions: 23
Her house is never tidy for more than a day, then bam tit everywhere if I was jason I'd be fuming coming home to all that crap everywhere she's a joke! Also she exaggerated about the depth of that cupboard didn't she haha
I thought that. Thought it was half the wall deep haha!

Reactions: 3
Wish she would listen to the lyrics of that bleeping song....ITS NOT A HAPPY SONG BEGGY

Reactions: 15
It’s pure greed. So what if something was reduced from £12 to £3.... does that mean you need to buy 6!? There are people out in the world scrapping by and a big bag of Christmas decorations for £2 is something they’d be really grateful for. Instead, Beggy just goes round the shops and sweeps up anything cheap.

it’s a bargain.... but you don’t need it! So it’s not a bargain

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s such a selfish hoarder that she wouldn’t think to donate to someone who may need decorations to brighten their children’s Christmas.

She‘s so self absorbed and childlike it’s unbelievable. Think of others for once, there’s more to life than materialistic things. She needs a wake up call she really does.

Reactions: 12
So she’s not going to put the decs up before Jason’s special day. She’s just gonna get them all out and leave them all lying round the already cluttered mess of a house instead.
I’m sure Jason’s really pleased with that!!

Cock womble!!

Reactions: 22
Her face is becoming so skeletal, her cheek bones are so prominent it's getting quite disturbing. Surely her friends and family have to notice. I've smoked since I was 14, I'm now 54 and my top lip isn't as bad as hers.

That stuff all lying about is making me itchy! It would drive me mad having it all lying about. There's no need for it all, trying to justify to people that she's had it for years is just sad, she really, really needs some kind of intervention and mental health help and fast!

Also, does she not have bags and bags of more Christmas stuff in their garage? It's just disturbing, I'm actually starting to feel really sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
If she’s not putting them up until the middle of the month why take them out now?
It’s purely for content as she’s got nothing else to say/do so she rummages through her shite!

And that grey/silver colour theme of her tree in that living room with that wallpaper etc makes it look cold, deffo not a warm cosy Christmas feeling! I feel baltic just looking at it 😨

Reactions: 11
Wish she would listen to the lyrics of that bleeping song....ITS NOT A HAPPY SONG BEGGY
Showing off all of that excess and then prancing around to THAT particular song. Thick as Kung po with no veg that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Listen to the lyrics you self centred bleep ;

And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time
The greatest gift they'll get this year is life
Where nothing ever grows
No rain or rivers flow
Do they know it's Christmas time at all?

Just for once in your sad, sorry little life think about others before yourself! It’s not meant to be a party number you bleeping clown!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.