Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thread has been removed,

Report any off topic posts or mentions of other Instagram accounts,
Users breaking this rule will be removed.

This thread is about “Becky home sweet home”
No other accounts.

thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I just wanna know where her amazing content has been today. The suspense is killing me wondering what she has been doing

Reactions: 2
What’s she been up to today? Any doe eyed sad voice rants about bastard trolls and frantic tapping?

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s she been up to today? Any doe eyed sad voice rants about bastard trolls and frantic tapping?
Reposted some old shite , tried to flog the drier brush, made pineapple crumble from a packet....erm not sure if I missed anything

Reactions: 1
Reposted some old shite , tried to flog the drier brush, made pineapple crumble from a packet....erm not sure if I missed anything
And watched another 645 episodes of Jane the virgin.
I wonder after all these episodes if Jane's had a bit of the old pork sword yet 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw man I was working and didn’t get to read the last thread 😭
Shall I just assume it was basically her shopping, doing her hair, saying “umm, so yeah” a lot and just move on with my life?

Reactions: 6
I'm newish to Tattle...so why would the old thread have been removed? What are the rules?
You aren't meant to go off topic or mention smaller Instagram accounts.
I think the old thread was maybe getting out of hand due to someone coming on trying to derail it.

Reactions: 10
Is she is smiling and dancing round her bleeping shed because of this I will go mad. People need to see the shank for what she is. A nasty witch 😡

Reactions: 3
Because the thread got deleted, it grieves me
to no, poor Michael won’t get the justice he needs. And I no, once she is out her smelly pit and reads here, she is going to be the same witch jumping round with her saggy tits flying over she shoulders, singing down the phone with her tit music blared out. Pity the witch carnt drown in her teaaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh didn’t have time to read the last thread! Can’t believe all the BBQ stuff, that poor guy - I’ve given him a follow. Anyway, I made a new account and was watching Becky’s stories on that. Couldn’t believe my eyes all the shopping and swipe ups! Unfollowed and blocked. Really hope her follower count goes down now after all this business.

Aw man I was working and didn’t get to read the last thread 😭
Shall I just assume it was basically her shopping, doing her hair, saying “umm, so yeah” a lot and just move on with my life?
You missed loads of laughs on there but there was a massive discussion about bbq- gate and another lovely Instagrammer discussing it publicly. You sadly missed one of the best ones yet 🤔

View attachment 114384someone on the last thread said she has to be losing followers over the last few days. She hasn't lost enough and the day stepford called her out she even managed to gain followers! Would be interesting to see how much her following went down if people on here unfollowed, she's public so everyone can still watch the car crash.
Be interesting to see how the lovely chap came out figure wise after it all as well ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The old crow has definitely been buying followers. Can't wait to see what riviting tit she's up to today... 🤔

Reactions: 6
The old crow has definitely been buying followers. Can't wait to see what riviting tit she's up to today... 🤔
More episodes of JTV, pottering around the house, possibly painting, cleaning, cooking shite and sleeping..... I can hardly wait! 🙄

Can we recap a derailed thread (without derailment?)

BBQ gifted, grid post deleted due to complaints/suggestions that £600 bbq's weren't really priority during lockdown.
Another account sent homophobic messages because he complained.
No apology to other account but stories about why Becky was affected.
Going shopping with Brookieblessher for non essential items. Touching everything in the shop and putting it back on the shelves.
Buying a green thing and displaying it in her house immediately, without any thought for virus transfer (other people may act the way she does).
Went shopping to buy a care package for her parents - goodness knows how they survived the first 4 weeks of lockdown.
Suggestion by one poster that she was seen shopping three days in a row.
Watching Jane the Virgin (basically a blow by blow account of what ep she was watching without any detail of what the show is about).
No news updates.
No Gousto.
Odd quiet voice when called out about her behaviour.
Curled her hair because it was dirty. Cue lengthy discussions about her hair equipment collection.
Bought four foundations because they were a POWND (£1)
Pineapple cheesecake - Jay has cream, she has ice cream (or something, yawn).
A killer sentence about "that bloody boutique".

Please add .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Buying magnetic eye lashes cutting them in half and walking round looking a complete and utter twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.