Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggested by @Appleseeds .

with a shout out to @Luce0331 for her suggestion...

“Smelly breath and dirty hair, curtains up to hide Cedar house glare”

continue here.

Reactions: 13
So, Beggy had “a bit of an emotional day yesterday”? Why? Because the shops were shut? Her roasties turned out tit? Brooke didn’t have a cake mix to play with?
Grow the duck up, Becky, were all in this together, as you’ve told us a hundred times 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she kept Brooke’s prom dress if it cost so much? She’s so sentimental and weird!

Reactions: 10
What’s so sad about keeping a prom dress!
Sell it then if it rattles you so much!!
Beggys always says EXPENSIVE so we’ve to know she spent cash
More things to be sad about Beggy Backside!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe with all that sun damage that she still roasts her skin any time there’s a glimmer of sun. She’s gonna end up with skin cancer like her mum! What an idiot.

Reactions: 10
Jason sounds like a knob. He was losing at Monopoly so threw it on the floor. Remember when he smashed the tv up because she wanted to watch tv in bed and he wanted to sleep.
What a twit!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So, Beggy had “a bit of an emotional day yesterday”? Why? Because the shops were shut? Her roasties turned out tit? Brooke didn’t have a cake mix to play with?
Grow the duck up, Becky, were all in this together, as you’ve told us a hundred times 😡
brooke probably shouted at her for uploading that bad photo of her 😂

Jason sounds like a knob. He was losing at Monopoly so threw it on the floor. Remember when he smashed the tv up because she wanted to watch tv in bed and he wanted to sleep.
What a twit!!
he smashed the tv up??

Reactions: 4
Please tell about the TV. This is the first I’ve heard and prior to recently, I followed her for at least 18 months.

Reactions: 5
Mine got 29 votes, but it’s ok 😂
suggestions from page 48 on are taken into account so definitely repost when it’s reaches that point in the future 🙂
this was post #440 of #1032 but we can adjust it is that’s what everyone wants for sure!

Reactions: 3
She was laid in bed one morning and she started talking about relationships and stating how people had said they were couple goals etc and she mentioned them having fights and rows and how one night she had gone to bed and wanted to watch tv but he was sleeping and he asked her to turn it off but she wouldn't and it resulted in him smashing the tv up.
It's been talked about before on one of the older threads.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She was laid in bed one morning and she started talking about relationships and stating how people had said they were couple goals etc and she mentioned them having fights and rows and how one night she had gone to bed and wanted to watch tv but he was sleeping and he asked her to turn it off but she wouldn't and it resulted in him smashing the tv up.
It's been talked about before on one of the older threads.
Why would you tell all your followers that 😳 cry for help?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why would you tell all your followers that 😳 cry for help?
I think she was making out that no relationships are perfect.
Well I've been married 25 years this year and my hubby hasn't smashed a tv up and doesn't have tantrums if he can't win a game either 🤣🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.