Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell shes actually having a burger
i swear she got burgers in her gousto box and that is literally a bit of meat with pineapple on top 😩🤣 take it she took everything else off loooool idiot

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know the answer to my question earlier? When she says #as is that a freebie?
You never know with Beggy, she has her own rules. She showed the shed parts today and didn’t write gifted. There are gifted items in every single post. She never states this! 🤬

Reactions: 4
Since when does beggy use a diary? She only recently has since insta people have !! I get my diary’s from them off amazon I defo won’t be buying again from them now 😩😩😩

Reactions: 7
Christmas 2021 are you bleeping real?

We are currently in the middle of a world wide crisis and you, you scrawny bleep, is going on about christmas NEXT year.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Why is this crackhead showing a 2021 diary? Its March. This is a rhetorical question because of course we all know the answer but Beggy if you're reading this, having a bleeping day off. For the love of god have a bleeping day of not showing off the tit you get sent to your followers who's lives may be going down the toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You never know with Beggy, she has her own rules. She showed the shed parts today and didn’t write gifted. There are gifted items in every single post. She never states this! 🤬
She’s been gifted so much she probably has trouble remembering what she brought and what’s #gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In other news nothing makes me happier the fact unless you're currently a Gusto customer you cant use it. Soooooo Influenezers advertise away your codes don't mean tit 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is it with this beggy family, they got the same untanned line on their forehead.
View attachment 99975
And the same shite eyelashes

He works at the docks
Jason used to work at the docks, now hes down on his luck it's tough so tough.
Becky used to work at the arcade only a few hours a day working for her man she doesn't bring home the pay,
Its tough, it tough
She says weve got to hold on to what we've got it makes a difference if we do swipe ups all day
It tough so tough,
We've got each other and a lot a lot of free stuff
woah we're half way there,
woah living on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make I swear
Woah a free hot tub.
Living on a prayer
Woah were half way there
Woah, add, link, I got a code.
Woah living on a prayer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"Can't use the stickers right now as we're not doing much family things/times" 🤭😂
Love, you never do any family things together .. apart from going drinking.
Unbelievable the freebies that are coming in for her in this time we're going through. I know the latest freebie is only a diary but still .. 🤐🥺

Reactions: 7
This woman has no shame🤦🏻‍♀️ Begs everyone is on lockdown, some people are struggling to pay for shopping, their rent & bills etc.. what the duck makes you think people are interested in your silly pathetic little diary?
Ffs take note of what’s going on in the world you grabby unsavory woman

Reactions: 11
I have the same diary as her for this year and it has the exact same pages as the 2021 diary does for Christmas so not sure why she is that excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have the same diary as her for this year and it has the exact same pages as the 2021 diary does for Christmas so not sure why she is that excited.
I'm sure one of the things she creamed herself over with the 2020 one when it arrived was the Christmas planning bit, how sad must your life be if that's what excites you.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.