Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good. Morning. And. I. Hope. Your. All. Well. Why does she say it like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not had a chance to catch up but I’m so pissed at her for ordering non essential tit I’ve seen post after post of struggling delivery people bombarded with extra parcels some saying it’s busier then Xmas! There risking there lives and risking taking the virus back to there family’s for this prick to be ordering non essential tit! 🤬 these delivery people are key workers they don’t have a choice to stay safe at home 😔 why does brook need a electric blanket is she 90!

Reactions: 17
It’s an absolute joke - ordering unnecessary items at this time. I’m spending my days working from home, then a walk, then cooking dinner and then FaceTiming my Mum who lives alone and is lonely at the moment and trying to keep my autistic husband calm. Not Becky though, she’s ordering shite non stop because god forbid she think of others and maybe try to help them somehow. I can imagine her flicking through eBay looking for shite to buy and Brooke sending her links of stuff she wants. Go and volunteer Becky, or drop a parcel off at your parents or to vulnerable people in your area. Such a selfish woman - I really feel for her parents.

Reactions: 14
I'm bleeping fuming, I've just done a 12 hour shift in A&E, I haven't seen my mum for a week because I'm terrified I'll pass something on to her, I'm stressed to duck..like we all are....ive suddenly developed high blood pressure and I've had a bastard headache for 8 days.....ive just sat down and had a browse through insta and Beggys stories, the shed gifted??? WTF??? I'm not up to speed with all these instagrammers and the freebies, so what does it mean when they say #ad??? Because that's what she's put by the electric blanket and the radiator cover on her stories? Does that mean they were free? Also are her followers bleeping simple? She's telling us to measure the height and width of our radiators BEFORE we buy a cover? Oh please I'm bleeping insulted.....

Reactions: 32
Not had a chance to catch up but I’m so pissed at her for ordering non essential tit I’ve seen post after post of struggling delivery people bombarded with extra parcels some saying it’s busier then Xmas! There risking there lives and risking taking the virus back to there family’s for this prick to be ordering non essential tit! 🤬 these delivery people are key workers they don’t have a choice to stay safe at home 😔 why does brook need a electric blanket is she 90!
I can’t speak for everyone of course, but my partner works doing deliveries and said it’s actually a relief people are still ordering things because he can’t afford to not work as the money won’t cover things. It’s horrible and we haven’t seen him for a week so far, but he is grateful.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
I work in Sainsbury's that has an Argos. Queues are mad. People buying printers, gaming consoles, board games, trampolines and the most essential of all items - hot tubs! It's a wonder Begs hasn't bought one yet or even better been gifted one!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I work in Sainsbury's that has an Argos. Queues are mad. People buying printers, gaming consoles, board games, trampolines and the most essential of all items - hot tubs! It's a wonder Begs hasn't bought one yet or even better been gifted one!
stay safe!
hope the customers are nicer to you there then they are here!🥰

Reactions: 9
O you know it's coming don't you. All that showing off the garden in the hope that a hot tub company wants to work with her. I bet her house looks like a shanty town from outside. Tin shed, brick house and a cedar room

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I can’t speak for everyone of course, but my partner works doing deliveries and said it’s actually a relief people are still ordering things because he can’t afford to not work as the money won’t cover things. It’s horrible and we haven’t seen him for a week so far, but he is grateful.🤷🏻‍♀️
Good point . Thank your husband for his work and try and stay safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
this is a good point 😊
Stay safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
O you know it's coming don't you. All that showing off the garden in the hope that a hot tub company wants to work with her. I bet her house looks like a shanty town from outside. Tin shed, brick house and a cedar room
Yep, Begs is at it again on the look out for more free crap. I don’t want to see her and Jason in the hot tub , yuk.
Me and my partner are both key workers, I work in mental health and my partner is a baker at a supermarket- it literally makes me seeth with
how hard everyone is working to help others during this crap time . To the amazing nurses and doctors and all the NHS staff , thank you 🙏 from the bottom of my heart for all the dedication, hard work and compassion you show to the sick. My mum is a renal nurse and currently working her absolute ass off to care for others. I’m worried sick because my eldest is immunosuppressed so I’m trying to get my company to let me work from home, fingers crossed.
Any hoo my point is that I started following Becky around 18 months ish ago when she didn’t really do all this swipe up stuff and getting everything gifted. More about crafts which I didn’t mind.
Now it seems constant & even with all this going on around her she’s still getting sent free stuff and keeping it. I just find it very distasteful.

Why can’t you do something good to help your community begs, volunteer and get off the gram. She’s got all that following if it’s not bots so use it for good to help others. (Hinch is the same, all for herself) Also I don’t follow her now, BTW

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep, Begs is at it again on the look out for more free crap. I don’t want to see her and Jason in the hot tub , yuk.
Me and my partner are both key workers, I work in mental health and my partner is a baker at a supermarket- it literally makes me seeth with
how hard everyone is working to help others during this crap time . To the amazing nurses and doctors and all the NHS staff , thank you 🙏 from the bottom of my heart for all the dedication, hard work and compassion you show to the sick. My mum is a renal nurse and currently working her absolute ass off to care for others. I’m worried sick because my eldest is immunosuppressed so I’m trying to get my company to let me work from home, fingers crossed.
Any hoo my point is that I started following Becky around 18 months ish ago when she didn’t really do all this swipe up stuff and getting everything gifted. More about crafts which I didn’t mind.
Now it seems constant & even with all this going on around her she’s still getting sent free stuff and keeping it. I just find it very distasteful.

Why can’t you do something good to help your community begs, volunteer and get off the gram. She’s got all that following if it’s not bots so use it for good to help others. (Hinch is the same, all for herself) Also I don’t follow her now, BTW
this is so true, but she won’t bother. She just keeps taking x

and thank you for your hard work❤

Reactions: 5
Aren’t people concerned about their money? I think we have to have caution as the economy is going to be in pieces.

When I watched her today, it’s almost like buying stuff and being gifted is a drug to her. She gets hyper and can’t take the grin off her face. It’s not healthy, especially when you do not have the social consciousness to read a paper or watch the news and see the hell people are going through. Does she genuinely think that people want to see her being gifted items right now? She really lives in her own world and has no clue. 😡

Reactions: 12
Good. Morning. And. I. Hope. Your. All. Well. Why does she say it like that?
Erm Jason’s gone to work... erm, yeah, erm BrooKKKe is in bed....erm, hope the paintbrushes come today....erm,so,yeah, right, guna make a cuppa t....erm, see you inabit
I’ve had my cuppa t.... erm, yeah sounds like Brookkke’s up...erm

bleeping cow annoys me so much 😡

and what’s with the hand round the back of her head constantly pushing her hair forward then back again, and pushing the side bit to the side but not actually doing anything with it, Beggy, if you’re going to tuck it behind your ear then bleeping tuck it!!! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Erm Jason’s gone to work... erm, yeah, erm BrooKKKe is in bed....erm, hope the paintbrushes come today....erm,so,yeah, right, guna make a cuppa t....erm, see you inabit
I’ve had my cuppa t.... erm, yeah sounds like Brookkke’s up...erm

bleeping cow annoys me so much 😡

and what’s with the hand round the back of her head constantly pushing her hair forward then back again, and pushing the side bit to the side but not actually doing anything with it, Beggy, if you’re going to tuck it behind your ear then bleeping tuck it!!! 😖
And breathe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many films can one watch in a day? Why does Brooke need a colouring in station? Why are they are in separate rooms constantly? So many questions 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.