Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at Baldy’s Q&A do these women not realise silence is the killer. Just embarrassing herself by acknowledging it when we all know she will be back when he wants her. Sad life.

Reactions: 23
Could you arsed with all this drama? I’m so pleased I’m old & don’t live my life on social media!
And Vicky,you need to grow some balls & self esteem girl. He’s a bleeping waste of space & an embarrassment. I’d be ashamed if that was my son!

Reactions: 25
Cringing at Baldy’s Q&A do these women not realise silence is the killer. Just embarrassing herself by acknowledging it when we all know she will be back when he wants her. Sad life.
Could you arsed with all this drama? I’m so pleased I’m old & don’t live my life on social media!
And Vicky,you need to grow some balls & self esteem girl. He’s a bleeping waste of space & an embarrassment. I’d be ashamed if that was my son!
I get that she might want to believe he can change or that he means the stuff he says to her but she is a mug and is probably enjoying the extra followers and views that this tit show is giving her 👀

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine going through this when your pregnant hormones every where happened to me I ended up loosing my head I was so stressed out I would have less sympathy if she was not pregnant but her head must be all over she’s having the weirdos child

Reactions: 26
Baldy will be back rimming him by the weekend I reckon 😭 absolute idiots all of them but I’m here for it 😂👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine going through this when your pregnant hormones every where happened to me I ended up loosing my head I was so stressed out I would have less sympathy if she was not pregnant but her head must be all over she’s having the weirdos child
Exactly I don’t understand the hate towards her, she unexpectedly got dragged into this for being the GF. Yes, she got back with him and that was a dumb move.. but her hormones must be going wild at the moment.

Only thing I could criticise her for is getting pregnant as soon as she met Bradley. Didn’t know a thing about him, plus people warned her what he was like.

Why women have babies with strangers, especially fanny hungry, scamming, short but wide boys, I’ll never get my head around. Fxcked up society.

I reckon Becky is just back there for more gifts 😂

*Bradley laughing in broke

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All of this is to boost their engagement. Bumhole, Baldy and Fx superstar. It’s actually really sad and depressing. I think FX is paying bumhole to be there

Reactions: 14
Hmm, I wonder what it is that keeps drawing these women to a plastic gangster with an implausible amount of liquid cash that he seems happy to lavish on them.

Reactions: 8
Was in a similar situation myself 21 years ago while pregnant on my son, I was 6 months pregnant and was so stressed I ended up in hospital, that made my mind up and I walked away from the drama and raised my son on my own, he’s a fantastic 20 year old man now and been the joy of my life being his mum 💙 I hope baldly gets the strength to do the same, she will be just fine without the Amish drug dealer

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I honestly think insta have put some kind of ban on him. If I search his username nothing comes up but when I click that link someone posted he pops up. 😕 very strange. No chance of him getting to 10k followers now hahah

Reactions: 9
I went through some trauma in one of my pregnancies involving "other women" trying to throw it in my face what was going on. That child was then born with serious disabilities and those same women can't look me in the eye now.

I honestly think insta have put some kind of ban on him. If I search his username nothing comes up but when I click that link someone posted he pops up. 😕 very strange. No chance of him getting to 10k followers now hahah
That's strange alot of people are saying that he doesn't show up but he does for me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Same for me.

Reactions: 2
Could you sleep with someone knowing that they had been with someone else just a few hours earlier 🤢I hope they are practicing safe sex !

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Could you sleep with someone knowing that they had been with someone else just a few hours earlier 🤢I hope they are practicing safe sex !
Probably not 🥴 Becky got pregnant by a fling with some weirdo in Bali….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Amish gnome is back in one of his many international the office scamming people out of making everyone some cash money this morning. I consider myself duly blessed to still be able to view his stories :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's so obvious he's just using Becky to get more followers so he can scam more people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.