Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing!!! Baldy was in that apartment few days ago now it’s Becky’s turn again, after he had that blonde in a hotel as well 🤣 He is bleeping vile why do these women even go near him!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Fx supreme super scammer must have a 12inch willy that ejaculates liquid gold or something to keep getting all these girls!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think they’re doing it purely for this thread. They are LOVING the attention. I just feel sorry for the children caught up in this absolute tyre fire

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The duck have I just woken up to? 😂😂

Bradley Weekes Fx_Supreme__ enjoyer of all things rimming, REALLY wants his own Tattle thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We should have known all along! I thought Becky would know better than this I’m a little disappointed to be honest. Bradley weekes cx-supreme must have a large dick, however he’s only a size 6 in trainers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brad reminds me of a commander off handmaids tail. No idea why. Just thought id pop in.

And help a girl out. Can I duck find him

Reactions: 6
He’s so weird loves to take a picture of his women like the pictures are trophies... he’s a sick boy

Reactions: 17
Blimey. Such degraded lives they live. I disapprove, but at the same time I'm disappointed we didn't get the dildo review.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brad reminds me of a commander off handmaids tail. No idea why. Just thought id pop in.

And help a girl out. Can I duck find him
I can’t find him either when I type him him but someone posted a link to his insta on page 28 and that takes you straight to his page.

He’s so weird loves to take a picture of his women like the pictures are trophies... he’s a sick boy
I thought this, Cant seem to be in the company of a woman without taking a million pictures. Very, very strange man and I don't even say that in jest.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.