Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Becky is a really good dancer she sure has got the moves, I know she pulls some faces but she is a really nice person, if she wants to be famous on the back of Tictok she has as good a chance as anyone else, I would trust her around the family, I could not say that around some others.Question does she have an agent? If not these people who do why have they not snapped Becki up. I know she just posts herself eating but so do others.
I’m sorry this gets funnier every time I read it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Becky is a really good dancer she sure has got the moves, I know she pulls some faces but she is a really nice person, if she wants to be famous on the back of Tictok she has as good a chance as anyone else, I would trust her around the family, I could not say that around some others.Question does she have an agent? If not these people who do why have they not snapped Becki up. I know she just posts herself eating but so do others.
Wait what? All she does is wobbles her arms about and pulls constipated faces 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she’s got an awful shape hasn’t she the poor thing
I think it’s just where she’s overweight, I’m slightly overweight at the moment and I store it like her (all in the middle) so I look like the rectangle shape on that mister maker thing on CBeebies 😂 I imagine if she lost weight she probably would have more curves

Is this a joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said 10k jelly in her Asda haul ffs 🤣 she bought a few, must have cost her a fortune

I feel bad for her... the dancing, "practising" make up, the hair "transformations" - all very mundane and basic but she acts very serious about them. At least it gives her happiness

I much prefer watching her food and travelling/day out videos.

Reactions: 4
Just seen her Asda ‘haul’ video and she’s definitely on slimming world. All those muller lights and slimming world low syn snacks. I mean good on her if she wants to lose weight she clearly seems to be trying but what 28/29 year old can’t pronounce Pasata? She’s so childlike it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 10
Becky is this you lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise she went on every night, odd behaviour for a single 28 year old woman. Has anyone watched any of them?
I’ve ended up watching a few bits of some, she doesn’t do much, just answers some questions (one I watched someone asked what her favourite high street shop is, and she couldn’t answer, because she didn’t know what it meant), says hi to people, and takes music requests, it reminds me of something me and my friends would have done when we were in Primary School, she also encourages people to follow the gifters, but I don’t really get what that is 😂😂 it’s always really young people on them, and I find it a bit strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've seen her do that on live she was getting tons of gifts and kept saying follow the gifters I even mentioned it on here. Never underestimate this girl she is making a packet on the QT, that's why she sticks around.

Reactions: 6
She hasn't been doing them the last couple of weeks. I don't think she's doing them.

Are any of you guys onto livenfamily? They so need a thread
They really do they are soooooooo cringe :/ its almost as if they are in on the joke but they're not..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.