Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to sort her brows out, they look weird to me, as if she’s edited them on 😆 I don’t think they do anything for her
Someone finally said it!! Her eye brows are horrendous. They make her eyes look even smaller next to her cheeks and chin!

She also needs more volume on the top of her head and her hair needs a chop! She's a state. Regardless of her weight!

Reactions: 6
Someone finally said it!! Her eye brows are horrendous. They make her eyes look even smaller next to her cheeks and chin!

She also needs more volume on the top of her head and her hair needs a chop! She's a state. Regardless of her weight!
She gets them waxed but they always look the same when it’s done! There’s no shape to them, she needs a nice arch, her eyes are quite beady so having big bushy brows just makes them look tiny.
She uses L’Oréal the orange bottle for her shampoo in her videos. It’s terrible for weighing down your hair. Her hair looks like it’s got lots of build up. No hairdresser recommends hardly any shampoos you can get from a supermarket/chemist. She needs to invest in something like kerastase or olaplex

Reactions: 7
Always makes me lol when she’s sat behind the bus driver in every Sunday day in the life coz it’s the most leg room what would she do if a disabled person got on the bus to the dance show that week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s got one thread is hardly call that obsessed. Mrs hinch has over 400 as she’s a massive twit, think most of the messages I’ve seen on this have just felt quite sorry for her because her lifestyle is very strange for a nearly 30 year old woman. Lives with parents, can’t drive, obsessed with dance moms, morbidly obese with an awful diet… the good thing is she seems to have a life now which is nice to see
She is a virgin, who can't drive. (Please get the reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She gets them waxed but they always look the same when it’s done! There’s no shape to them, she needs a nice arch, her eyes are quite beady so having big bushy brows just makes them look tiny.
She uses L’Oréal the orange bottle for her shampoo in her videos. It’s terrible for weighing down your hair. Her hair looks like it’s got lots of build up. No hairdresser recommends hardly any shampoos you can get from a supermarket/chemist. She needs to invest in something like kerastase or olaplex
You are right that is what I use.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.