Beckijones4 #7 Big chunks and chicken fighs, Becki Jones eats all the pies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now watching her addressing the hate comments. I don’t find her buying a tgtg bag weird considering she is a content creator, a lot of people travel far and wide to review them, because it is cheap and easy content that, with a up and coming app in the last year. Her issue is she can’t articulate what she means. Her management need to help her.

she says she shouldn’t have to explain what she does, and maybe that’s correct but she isn’t a child and has been on tiktok for long enough to know that if you do something and don’t provide content people assume things. And by her just saying ‘I was visiting a family member in hospital and thought I would check out the local tgtg app’ would have prevented a lot of those comments.

she has been on the app for a while and has 300k followers and is going on that she turned the comments off because she thinks it’s good to ‘defend’ herself. That’s not defending that’s protecting and why she hasn’t done acts like that sooner shows that it’s all about the views for her. She honestly would rather put up with a barrage of lame comments than turn them off or restrict because she knows it will get views.

in Becky’s case I don’t think the saying “any press is good press” she has a lot of followers but I think because she isn’t as marketable compared to some other influencers with similar numbers she can’t be generating much income from her tiktok. So I really don’t know why she persists with allowing herself to be put in a position where it upsets her.

Reactions: 11
Damn, I missed the too good to go drama! I do agree I think it's weird that she took the opportunity to create content off a bag of food she got whilst visiting her sick dad. But then again, I'm not a content creator so what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️🥲 even calling her a content creator is cringe when all she does is films herself shoving food down her throat. She needs to limit comment access on her videos for her own sake, but she knows deep down if she did this she would fall off the face of tiktok. It's the hate comments and people taking the piss that keep her relevant.

Reactions: 5
It’s no surprise that she got a TGTG bag when visiting her dad in hospital since she uses food to comfort herself and she eats her emotions.

I also don’t feel bad for any “influencers” when they get trolled because they have the choice to simply stop uploading their life to the internet for people to watch. Yet she continues to keep recording herself eat. If she really was getting sad about the trolling she could literally just stop but she won’t so I don’t feel bad for her at all.

Reactions: 13
It’s no surprise that she got a TGTG bag when visiting her dad in hospital since she uses food to comfort herself and she eats her emotions.

I also don’t feel bad for any “influencers” when they get trolled because they have the choice to simply stop uploading their life to the internet for people to watch. Yet she continues to keep recording herself eat. If she really was getting sad about the trolling she could literally just stop but she won’t so I don’t feel bad for her at all.
You hit the nail on the head here! No sympathy here either. Especially when she posts things knowing that it kicks the trolls off and her video gets loads of views/comments. It's sad really!

Reactions: 7
For me it’s when she says she’s thankful for her 300k followers.

How many of those actually follow her because they like her and enjoy her content?

Reactions: 8
She knew it was going to cause chaos in the comments if she said she went to a hospital coffee shop with no context. It’s not a big deal but her trolls will always jump on it so she must either be stupid or courting the attention.

Reactions: 6
Fatphobia? Nah

Anyone look on her Instagram? She thinks all her followers are her supporters. And there is the problem.
Her next story was a photo of her table and drink in a diner
they are right in an awful way. Why is she only working 2 days a week fair enough her hours were dropped but shecould get 2 jobs. Her baking is basic at any kind of level. I’m not saying it’s bad but it’s the kind of thing you would make in food class at school, or maybe some you may make at home now but by no means would I show case some basic muffins to 300k people expecting them to think they were anything more than basic. The comment about her being unattractive is harsh but she isn’t societies dream girl but nor are a lot of people. I take that the commenter meant that she can’t put everything down to being “unattractive” in regards to meeting someone?

The family comment is trueish, becki puts everything on hold for her family but her family all seem to be having a good life outside of the becki bubble. Her mum has her mates around her siblings and nieces all have their own stuffgoing on. And I think they probably mock her for it as harsh as it sounds, becki recently sent a video of paige asking for a shout out for a friend, but it didn’t sound sincere.

becki says she shares a minute or so of her life so people should be kind and not assume, but it’s what people do. But if that minute or so is supposed to be showcasing your day then I can understand the comments sometimes. When all we do see is poor quality food, bad baking and forced family times.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope her dad is ok don’t wish ill on anyone but does not take away fact becki is a fat greedy bleep. And the bad example she sets to children is dangerous. If health problems run in the family she is in trouble she will have many associated problems with being so rotunded.

Reactions: 6
I just think it would have helped as a whole if she just said “I’m visiting family and I’ve found…” putting no context to the video made is worse than it actually was tbh…you can tell she’s been reading here she addressed a few things like the clothes she wears etc, I just wish she took other advice like get a proper job, get out more to make friends, learn to drive, be independent.

Reactions: 5
The fat slobs comments are back on now, take it she can’t go 3 days without strangers calling her an inspiration etc. interesting

Reactions: 4
who has Fried Chicken and Syrup for Breakfast, i couldnt care less what size people are, but she really doesnt help herself, she craves Tik Tok interaction whether good or bad and its all so unnecessary, at this point im convinced she is a social experiment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fried chicken and syrup for breakfast. Just your average Monday with chonky Becki. Her sister looks normal as well so you’d think she’d get her act together and be embarrassed to be so big
Well their dad is quite big so probably used to seeing people stuff their face maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️

who has Fried Chicken and Syrup for Breakfast, i couldnt care less what size people are, but she really doesnt help herself, she craves Tik Tok interaction whether good or bad and its all so unnecessary, at this point im convinced she is a social experiment
Yep. She exaggerates things when people start picking up on things. Like the fork shaking and the hair touching. She loves the attention good or bad. She might not initially like the negative stuff but she soon comes back for more

Reactions: 3
How can love island even get her so excited? When I was a bigger girl I hated watching it all the pretty girls in skimpy bikinis and outfits getting male attention

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.