BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everything she write read like it’s a bunch of words thrown in a bucket and picked out at random? I’ve hurt myself just attempting to make sense of that insta post above.
And people were complimenting her on the writing, too.
It's all delusional.
I don't think anybody could ever honestly describe her as a "powerhouse".

Reactions: 1
tell me you’re bitter about being unable to maintain a romantic relationship without telling me

Reactions: 10
Jesus, does she think she’s the only single woman to ever go it alone into her 30s? Like I get life didn’t work out like she thought it would but she’s hardly alone there.

Reactions: 8
Obviously it’s nonsense word salad, but it’s so revealing when you break apart the way she writes.

For a start the whole ‘‘men come and go as they please’’ is so repulsively passive, it makes me a bit sick. It’s not the first time she’s phrased it that way. She literally thinks that she has played no fault in her relationships failing, that men left her randomly without good reason. And that by simply existing she deserves an unconditional partnership. Beckie that’s not how any of this works. What’s the word for a woman incel? Because that’s literally her.

And her fixation once again on ‘passing the markers’… she knows well and good that random milestones like owning a house are useless without social connection, joy, contentment in life. But still uses them to reconcile the fact she’s failed with all of the important stuff. The irony is she didn’t even buy her own house, her parents did.

It’s like ‘’Unfortunately I don’t have a boyfriend as they keep leaving me, no idea why. However I do have this house I worked hard for independently. And by that I mean my parents bought it for me after I wasted several years of elite education. Anyway… feminism but only when it centres me☺☺😌’’

Reactions: 18
Can't stop laughing at that post, bleeping hell, the femcel arc is in full swing

She's such a rich fountain of cringe, pretty much every day there's something good, so consistent

Reactions: 7
What's the one constant throughout these failed relationships, Beckie? Maybe focus on addressing that?

Reactions: 6
"independent woman" 🤣
"didn't have a man paying alongside", no... Just your mom and dad.
Is not a problem to have your parents help you in life. Just be honest about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
What was the story behind this? As I was thinking the other day how did she afford a deposit as I don't remember her having a full time job after uni other than lush until recently? It's tough to afford one up north so dunno how she did it in essex

Reactions: 3
Jeez. I haven't looked at Beckie's IG in ages and now I know why :ROFLMAO: :sick: I don't know exactly what she's trying to achieve by talking endlessly about HERSELF and HER "successes" other than making her content downright insufferable to watch. Beckie's entitled as tit and had her parents take care of her her whole life. Didn't she admit at one point that she had help with buying her flat and the mortage?! She's such a bleeping narcissist, I can't even. And what's up with the pressured speech and weird faces in her latest IG stories on petrol becoming too expensive? Acting weird doesn't make you autistic, Beck the wreck.

Reactions: 4
The way she just ends it on “Powerhouse.” is sending me, like this girl geniunely thinks she’s the main character of the world or something and she’s just made a big dramatic speech and ended it with a punchy one word finisher.

You can’t believe Beckie saying she is a independent woman because Beckie has in the past been the kind of person to believe having a boyfriend is the best achievement in the whole world ever and if you don’t have one you’re struggling against the odds and you will never be happy. She actually thinks the reason she doesn’t have a man is because they all can’t comprehend how she’s so clever and successful. It couldn’t be that sometimes relationships just break down or people just realise they have nothing in common anymore but no it must be that they are so intimidated by the sole runner, the planner, the alpha Beckie. Also “I thought I would be married with my first child at 29”. Maybe don’t plan your life out by arbitrary ages you silly girl. How is not having marriage and a kid by 29 such a big drama. I know plenty of women in their 30s and 40s who don’t have kids or aren’t married. Get a grip on reality you fruit loop.

Waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Man watching her try out this new whispery neurodivergent perma-victim character on tiktok is really, really sad

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She's throwing the terms neurodivergence and trauma around as if they were mere labels. God I dislike her

I also don't understand her obsession with the term neurodivergence/neurodiversity. There's nothing wrong with the term and the concept behind it, I like and use it (autistic woman with an official diagnosis) and I know others who use it. It's great to de-pathologise conditions and emphasize that conditions like autism exist on a spectrum. I don't think Beckie knows what the terms means, however. It's not about making your diagnosis the core element of your identity, it's not a substitute for a diagnosis so you can feel validated and it's not a quirky label to slap on everything you find quirky/interesting/different. It's not a tool to make you different ffs! :mad:

Reactions: 5
"independent woman" 🤣
"didn't have a man paying alongside", no... Just your mom and dad.
Is not a problem to have your parents help you in life. Just be honest about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
What rubbish. Everyone knows she didn't pay for her flat herself. Who is she fooling? Smhhhh.

I think that her recent Instagram post is just the most dramatic thing that I've seen in a bit from her. She is really just the constant victim and I just feel so sad for her. The fact that she needs a man to be happy, just makes me feel sad for her. I always felt that a relationship was meant to enhance your life and not be the ultimate source of happiness for it, like a person isn't going to be the answer unlike what Beckie thinks. It's also just odd that she just measures the goals and bits of her life in milestones like when she should have something done and life doesn't happen like that as it's unpredictable and people can change their minds about what they want from life.

I've been watching Beckie since I was a teenager and I used to be a fan of her now but she just feels like she is the same person as she was from 8 years ago with the immaturity of her and her victimhood. Does anyone feel that she is playing into the 'neurodivergent,' thing more than focusing on her trich, like it's her new thing or it's just me? She is getting a lot of positive attention from it on tiktok from it. I know that she has been going about ASD for years and wanting a diagnosis but I'm wondering if she gets what she wants, how will she use it to help her life? Just as I'm thinking the same things as I'm thinking about trying to get a diagnosis as I feel that I'm possibly ADHD or on the spectrum. I'm also being sceptical and wondering what will be the next thing that she will focus on that is impacting her life and post about it online. Sorry for the long post!

This woman seems like an utterly miserable and exhausting person to be around. Theres always issues and drama. No thanks. Most adults don’t have the time to indulge this nonsense. She’s completely unrelatable.

She’s upset that she is not pregnant but she doesn’t want kids? What 🤣. Also she was talking to her partner about engagement and kids and then he ran off? No wonder Beckie probs brought it up within 15 minutes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.