BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else been blocked?

She must read her everyday the poor soul.
Yep I got blocked from my finsta cause I'd used the same username on there and on gurugossip lol (despite not even following her off that acc so she must've manually searched me up and blocked me!! Wonder how many innocent people have been blocked who coincidentally share the same insta usernames as people on gossip sites haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally same 😭😭 If you’re at the gym and you’re not sweating you’re doing something wrong despite of the heating conditions

Reactions: 9
I was going to screenshot her recent post to talk about it here, but I can't have that stored on my phone, even for just a few minutes. I just can't...

Also, "it's not just muscle gain" made me lol.

And why can't she just figure out her own personality?
Now that she's dating a "body builder", she's suddenly interested in gym, muscle growth and what not. Posting all these cringy stuff...
She's been sedentary for years, before the canoeing thing.
It's good that she's taking care of her health now, but just be your own person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'd have thought Our Becks would hate anything to do with the gym, y'know because of her phobia of bodily fluids - I'd have thought this would include sweat

Reactions: 5
‘’My overall shape continues to widen’’ 😂😂 said with full sincerity. She is so funny.

I’m sorry Beckie I simply don’t care to read your incrementally bigger bra sizes for each year of your life. Is that what she thinks people follow for?

The talk of her body ‘preparing for children’ worries me a lot, please Beckie prepare yourself first. I’ve never encountered somebody so incompetent at life. The use of her as a parent sincerely scares me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Or, in language that a normal person might use, "I'm getting fat". Still, at least her hip has magically repaired itself. I can't imagine how tricky it would be to use a walking stick on the treadmill, especially when all bundled up in a heavy coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, I got blocked, even though I have had no interaction with her other than following and unfollowing her a couple times. So I blocked her and all her other accounts. I think I am done with the Beckie J. Brown saga. I don't really care if I ever see her or her name again. Just like the way I am sure all her exes feel. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Who's gonna tell her that doing shoulder press while sitting with legs crossed is not a good idea?

I thought I was lazy, but this is next level...

And why post this tit? Whyyyyyyy??/

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must have archived her whole feed, damn. That’s a bold move for somebody addicted to SM validation. She’s also gone private by the looks of things. Which makes sense.

She must have archived her whole feed, damn. That’s a bold move for somebody addicted to SM validation. She’s also gone private by the looks of things. Which makes sense.
She has gone private, I unfollowed her on IG a while back so now can’t snoop

Reactions: 1
When she started going out with this new guy who, for all intents and purposes looks like a guy with a positive mindset and fulfilled life, I wondered whether she'd have an issue with the possibility of him seeing her social media and "reading between the lines" about her narcissism in a way that all of us here have.

The fact that she then tagged him in grid posts etc suggested that I was incorrect. But this move to archive her entire grid has made me think back to that a bit.

Bold move of her to archive everything. Hopefully she'll be able to have a more positive relationship with social media

Reactions: 1
I do wonder what kind of meltdown must have happened behind the scenes.

This thread hasn’t been particularly active so I don’t think it was us. It seems like a temporary drama-queen move, maybe to piss of James or somebody else specific. Or maybe boyfriend convinced her to give it a try.

Has she said anything on stories? Or is she carrying on as normal lol

I kinda hope that she's trying a detox to focus on herself. She's spent the last 10+ years with a constant social media presence and always throwing back to the good old days or bad old days

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.