BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her cat listening to her moaning about needing a partner and needing a career.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only reason I'm still on GG is to read Beckie0's threads... Aaaaand the site is down again. Anyone up for making this the more regularly used thread?

Reactions: 3
I found tattle after GG kept crashing and then wound up on the Jack Monroe thread and oh my goodness she's like Beckie x 100, lying compulsively, "ill" constantly, it's an excellent read and an active thread too

I've gotta say, I'm pleased Beckie seems to be doing better. I remember when I started my first SSRI's and on day 2, I passed out on the street and wound up in an ambulance but when I finally got the right meds/dosage, after a few weeks it was like the clouds parted

That said, her round up of 2020 was unhinged and very focused on her ex

Reactions: 1
Her new tiktok was w e i r d.

Her job is a retail worker at Primark and charity shop. Why is she acting otherwise?

Who things she’s going to end up back with her ex after her most recent insta stories, she seems willing to fall for him again after spending months calling him abusive

I think you are right - she is definitely putting the groundwork down to do a massive U-turn.

However, I bet the abuse, like most things in her life, is either exaggerated or fabricated.

Okay this will make me sound horrific but bare with me.

I honestly think she gets off on complaining & hinting towards this autism diagnosis which she thinks will cure all.

Sorry to break it to you becks but I was 24 when I got diagnosed & my life didn't change at all. I was still the same woman before & after. There are so many free services online which can help before she get her official diagnosis but noooo lets just complain about how life is so hard.

DRIVES ME NUTS but I also understand how difficult it can be living with the confusion of pre-diagnosis but do something about it becks.

Rant over (soz)

I've been watching her stories for a while and I just don't understand what she wants. She hates the park outside her house but when they are doing renovations to it she hates that too? She hates routine and waking up at the same time everyday but she wants a 9-5 job? She desperately wants to have a successful interview as a job offer will bring her joy but when she gets a yes she declines it? Make it make sense!!!

Reactions: 2
I've been watching her stories for a while and I just don't understand what she wants. She hates the park outside her house but when they are doing renovations to it she hates that too? She hates routine and waking up at the same time everyday but she wants a 9-5 job? She desperately wants to have a successful interview as a job offer will bring her joy but when she gets a yes she declines it? Make it make sense!!!
She wants someone to hand her all the answers. And, even then, she’d moan about it!

She wants someone to hand her all the answers. And, even then, she’d moan about it!
I agree, I think complaining about EVERYTHING gives her a sense of purpose. I have never encountered such a negative person - she even manages to turn her five things I'm grateful for into negatives! They are always bad things 'I'm grateful I chipped my teeth' like what???

Half her stories these days are just responding to the threads on here and gg. We're her audience now.

• Haha
Has anyone ever found any of her dating profiles. I’m intrigued to see what she puts on there considering she says she almost never gets a match. She’s not too offensive to look at (if you don’t already know her 😂) so there must be something written that just makes people pass her by.

oh my GOD I'm so pleased I've found a thread over here for her, she honestly is one of the most bizarre people I've ever come across.

Why does she keep yapping on about it being "too late" for her to find love? She's 28 years old ffs! She needs a serious change of attitude before anyone would shack up - her ex (James?) gave me the mega creeps, surely there's someone out there for her? As someone said above, she's not unattractive, and her current hair situation actually really suits her, but my god the constant whining and moaning about how unfair it all is. Draining.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.