BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch her years ago but her Munchausens became too much. I see she's no better now.

This video has always given me a good chuckle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In fairness to her, he moved out pretty much near the beginning of lockdown when everything had closed so if she caught it from him it would be well past by now. I don't know what her workplace's rules are about having a negative COVID test though?

I actually have a suspicion she did catch it from him then, as one of the things I saw in research is that quite a few people who've had COVID have also had chilblains and she was properly going on about having chilblains early in lockdown, just after James had moved out. It's possible she might have had the "asymptomatic" type at the time. But I suppose we'll never know unless she ever gets an antibody test for any reason.
she’s complained of Chilblains for years and years...

Reactions: 1
I still remember the first thing that made me realise this girl was a bit weird. It was 2012 and she was annoyed at the fact that everyone online called her Beckie and not Becca, her nickname. Bear in mind that her username was Beckie0.

But then after that it was discovering who Boofle really was and that she had a thing for luring Granddads that really took me from loyal subscriber to "subscribing to watch the sh*show unfold"

She hasn't changed since 2012 at all. Still miserable. Still the victim. Still no friends. Still a hypochondriac. Still hoarding. Still pulling. Still annoying. What a sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Watching her Instagram stories over lock down has been the most entertaining train wreck.
Honestly, i think she's a hypochondriac. When she's on her own for an extended time (living alone) she is obsesssssed about her various ailments or the autistic self diagnosis.
As soon as she is with her family or friends(?) she is suddenly a completely different person. Surely she can see a pattern there?

She’s seriously on one at the moment. If I were her family I’d be very worried about her. She simply cannot cope with living alone.

yeah. she's really unstable at the moment... It's uncomfortable to watch... I hope her family are watching and will help her.

I don't know where this autism thing has come from, but it makes me cringe a bit... I get that women and girls are under diagnosed, but where has it come from? If she'd got a legit diagnosis, she'd be telling us all about the doctors appointments and things like that! In the absence of this kind of content, Im inclined to believe it's her own interpretation of herself. Like she's almost looking for an excuse to not work on her mindset and just wallow in her feelings and not move up and on.
I do feel incredibly sorry for her. But she doesn't help herself and has refused therapy, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her stories just scream ‘I am different; I am so special; no one understands me’, it’s so transparent. In my experience, people who perpetuate those standards are usually just hugely narcissistic - it’s not relatable for most people because most people have the ability to look outside of themselves, and therefore can’t fathom how someone could be so self-obsessed. I’ve never seen so much ‘woe is me’ and victim mentality, it’s actually sickening to watch some times. She needs so serious perspective, because at present it seems like she has none.

Reactions: 3
Her stories just scream ‘I am different; I am so special; no one understands me’, it’s so transparent. In my experience, people who perpetuate those standards are usually just hugely narcissistic - it’s not relatable for most people because most people have the ability to look outside of themselves, and therefore can’t fathom how someone could be so self-obsessed. I’ve never seen so much ‘woe is me’ and victim mentality, it’s actually sickening to watch some times. She needs so serious perspective, because at present it seems like she has none.
Yes, she is completely obsessed with herself! Also unable to see anything from anyone else’s point of view and everything is seen as how it directly relates back to her (her story recently about a co-worker not returning from furlough and how upset she was because of how it effected her life). In the truest sense of the phrase, she needs to get a life. She needs to grow up and realise that most of us deal with tit, work hard, have family problems and that normal people don’t remember the exact items of clothing they were wearing on 21st March 2013!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think there’s a real Charity Shop Sue look about her in those old videos she posted on her stories where she’s prancing about in ridiculous clothes? 🤣 rubbish screen shot but you get the gist...
E63F93E5-9481-4D2F-AE6C-5B9E62FC0A7D.jpeg

Anyone else think there’s a real Charity Shop Sue look about her in those old videos she posted on her stories where she’s prancing about in ridiculous clothes? 🤣 rubbish screen shot but you get the gist...
View attachment 228677
That made me laugh- it’s the hair I think.

I’ve always thought she looks like a young Anne Diamond, they both have the same pious look about them.

I can't stop thinking about how hilarious it would be if her parents got sick of her clutter and threw all her old harddrives out. She'd go crazy.
She's lucky her parents put up with her insane behaviour. Many would've put their foot down years ago.

I used to be a fan years ago, but I got sick of the constant victim playing. She whines about how awful her life is and then someone tries to give her solid advice and she attacks them and lists all the reasons why their advice is useless. She always has an excuse for why she can't do something productive about her issues. I feel for her especially as her social media is displaying quite a worrying picture of her mental health at the minute but honestly the girl just doesn't help herself.

Reactions: 5
I used to like her, but had to stop a few years ago as she became very depressing to watch.
She is very troubled, but also very self-absorbed with not much empathy for others... very me,me,me.
Her parents and siblings seem like good people who care a lot about her, but there's only so much they can do, and it seems like she just wants to be the victim.
I never liked the way she complained about things, it was very annoying and bratty, such as the toilet being out of order on a train, or her grandad's dog licking her.

I did feel sorry for her though. I think that man in New York was just taking advantage of her. He was a lot older than her and married. Beckie was very vulnerable and childlike at the time, with obvious issues.
Then there was James, who seemed like an incel, and I got the impression that he was quite controlling and disrespectful of her, especially sexually.

I do hope Beckie gets the help she needs one day (or at least tries to help herself), and finds some genuine happiness.

Her recent stories are so sad... She's not doing well at all :(

She's not cut out to be a homeowner... It's too much commitment and pressure for her... She doesn't have the money to fix things which is a HUGE problem, and just seems overwhelmed by it all being her responsibility.

I know she's obsessed with this autism thing but I reckon it's all bound up in anxiety and OCD and if she worked on the anxiety she would also work out whether the autism thing is "real" or an intrusive thought. I hope someone helps her to get some really good help. She definitely needs it...

Reactions: 4
Very strange woman- completely self obsessed, unable to hold down a proper job and insists on keeping on adopting cats even though most hate being shut in a flat all day

I despise this woman. I’ve got her blocked on every platform for about 4 years so I can never unintentionally come across her crap 😑.

I used to be on a Facebook group about trich and she was in the group too. This was maybe 5 or 6 years ago. The group was big and she commented EVERY DAY and posted on every comment on thread. She really thought she was the queen of trich. Total pain in the ass.

On one of her posts I left a comment to say she should perhaps consider new treatment for depression and she fully got into it with me saying that she wasn’t asking for suggestions and tried to convince people that I was somehow out to sabotage her. It was so surreal but so many people pandered to her. I left the group after that!

• Heart
I despise this woman. I’ve got her blocked on every platform for about 4 years so I can never unintentionally come across her crap 😑.

I used to be on a Facebook group about trich and she was in the group too. This was maybe 5 or 6 years ago. The group was big and she commented EVERY DAY and posted on every comment on thread. She really thought she was the queen of trich. Total pain in the ass.

On one of her posts I left a comment to say she should perhaps consider new treatment for depression and she fully got into it with me saying that she wasn’t asking for suggestions and tried to convince people that I was somehow out to sabotage her. It was so surreal but so many people pandered to her. I left the group after that!
Didn’t she end up being permanently banned from the trich group? I believe moderators said it was because she would bully other members and spread the message that full recovery wasn’t possible. She was obviously particularly dangerous due to her following. Of course she played the victim over it

Sorry to hear that she went after you like that. Vile behaviour in a “support” group! She’s quite a nasty person. Even when she makes nice, inoffensive content I get such bad vibes from her

• Heart
I’ve followed her for a few years but haven’t watched her content in ages, her whole relationship with James gave me such weird vibes, I honestly think she’s better without him clearly she’s struggling with loneliness and that’s why she’s jumped back on Bumble but then as soon as some guy she’s barely been speaking to for 5 minute ghosts her she’s posting screenshots on her story looking for sympathy.
I empathise with her with the job searching and feeling like she’s failing with not doing anything with her degree because I’m in the same position but she puts everything on her social media (especially instagram my god!) which is very public, it wouldn’t take much for an employer to search her and see what’s she’s posting.
I honestly hope she gets the help she needs and her family need to stop enabling her, she needs therapy and she needs to stop looking for the next diagnosis and deal with the problems she already has 🙃

Reactions: 5
She is completely and utterly obsessed with herself, and comparing everything she does/feels to ‘her past self’. When she says things like ‘2015 Rebecca’ - who speaks like that about themselves??? it’s so very strange.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.