BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen a thread on her.

I know there are a few trichers here so wondered if anyone still follows her now she is older?

I've found as she has got older, the more irritating i have found her.

Reactions: 3
So glad there’s finally a thread for her on here. I watch her stories and my eyes roll back into my head. Nothing can ever just be fine or ok with her!

Reactions: 6
I used to watch her years ago, she was such a perpetual victim. I stopped because she seemed to be stuck in age and maturity. Is she still around?

Reactions: 5
I used to watch her until a couple of years ago. Her very early videos were alright (considering her age), as well as some of her viral ones, but I agree that she’s exhausting. I stopped around the time she started dating that guy. I had been hate-watching for a while but then she moved to the town I was living in, I kept seeing her walking about fine while claiming to have issues and felt a bit physically sick. She is depressing, nasty, and makes me uncomfortable

She reminds me of Jack Monroe: always the victim, always the most hard done by, rejects all offers of help and advice because life is hopeless, creates different identities

She doesn’t seem to have done much since I last kept up with her? Just more of the same tit. She’s never going to grow up

Reactions: 6
GG is so broken I dont even have access to my account there and cannot get a new account as the email activation is never sent. That site is trash. I'm Inkspells from that forum. Beckie is now complaining that she works sooo much but also is grateful for overtime. She thinks working from 6amto 12 is a long shift. Like witch please. Ive worked 8hrs at a school and then gone straight to another job to work for another 5hrs in the evening. This girl barely works anything and thinks she is sooo hard done by. Also she thinks its interviews that makes her not get jobs. Newsflash Beckie its your awful social media presence.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how much she complains about working “so much” after admitting she works for 4-6 hours at a time. I’m from America so maybe overtime works differently over there, but how is she getting “overtime” just for working more than 4 hours? Here, overtime usually means over 40 and she’s not getting that unless she works over 8 hours a day.

Reactions: 2
BeckieJFrown is the most narcissistic person I think I’ve ever come across.

I enjoyed following the GG thread but that site is far too glitchy.

Reactions: 2
BeckieJFrown is the most narcissistic person I think I’ve ever come across.

I enjoyed following the GG thread but that site is far too glitchy.
(Apologising in advance to admin if this isn’t allowed)
Is it possible to invite them over? I only lurked her thread there but it was pretty active compared to on here

I got locked out of my account on GG, too! Happy to move it over here. She has such an unhealthy obsession with herself and recording her misery.

Reactions: 3
Hey guys, I have recently followed Beckie on Instagram and had a revelation I want to share. She exhibits signs of being an almost textbook case of Histrionic Personality Disorder (HPD). The American Psychiatric Association defines HPD as 'characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking behaviors'.

Here are the symptoms:

• Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention - Unknown
  • Interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior - Unknown
  • Displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions - YES
  • Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to themselves - YES
  • Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail - YES
  • Shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion -YES
  • Is highly suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances - Unknown
  • Considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are - Unknown
Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I am convinced this explains a lot of her behaviors and her constant need to be ill / injured / persecuted / victimized and a tragic figure of suffering.

Can anyone do a small round up of what was on GG?

if anyone is still active maybe worth inviting over- I found the website too glitchy to get on

This girl is going to work despite having coronavirus symptoms. Her test came back negative but the government advice is that you should still isolate if you have symptoms because covid is known to produce negative results.

What an evil irresponsible cow.

This girl is going to work despite having coronavirus symptoms. Her test came back negative but the government advice is that you should still isolate if you have symptoms because covid is known to produce negative results.

What an evil irresponsible cow.
She also had her (now ex) boyfriend living with her a few weeks ago who tested positive! 🤦🏻‍♀️ But she had to work, she can’t do her pity me 5am stories if she’s not working. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Everyone is having financial problems at the moment Beckie. No excuse to be spreading the virus around. I stand by what I said, she's evil.

Reactions: 1
She also had her (now ex) boyfriend living with her a few weeks ago who tested positive! 🤦🏻‍♀️ But she had to work, she can’t do her pity me 5am stories if she’s not working. 🙄
In fairness to her, he moved out pretty much near the beginning of lockdown when everything had closed so if she caught it from him it would be well past by now. I don't know what her workplace's rules are about having a negative COVID test though?

I actually have a suspicion she did catch it from him then, as one of the things I saw in research is that quite a few people who've had COVID have also had chilblains and she was properly going on about having chilblains early in lockdown, just after James had moved out. It's possible she might have had the "asymptomatic" type at the time. But I suppose we'll never know unless she ever gets an antibody test for any reason.

Can anyone do a small round up of what was on GG?

if anyone is still active maybe worth inviting over- I found the website too glitchy to get on
Apologies for the double post, GG is down at the moment so it's not possible to do a round up yet or invite people over. Hopefully it'll be back up soonish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.