BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another "touch starvation" whinge.
Suggests stroking your body and head massagers to deal with it...do you mean "back" massagers Becks? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted a pic recently of her commuting not wearing a mask so why is she complaining that others don't?
She’s probably exempt because of one of her self diagnosed ailments… however Beckie doesn’t consider that A) all restrictions have been lifted in the UK for months and it’s now just “recommended” as far as I know… and B) other people might be exempt.

Reactions: 5
She complains about her excruciatingly heavy flow and then shows us the smallest tampon I've ever seen?

I actually really thought those photos on her grid were lovely until I clicked 'read more and she's put "#singlelife" . Biiiig eye roll.
Guessing "single and hating it" is her current sole identity.

Why would #singlelife be your only tag for that pic. Nothing about where you went, what you did there, etc. Literally just 'here is a picture of me in a field. I am single. Give me sympathy' 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone see her post on the cat IG about her new chair last week? It’s a pink gaming one - they don’t come cheap. I don’t know how she plays hard done by when she’s obviously got money or at least as a bunch of people regularly sending her free things 🙄

Reactions: 3
She complains about her excruciatingly heavy flow and then shows us the smallest tampon I've ever seen?
Which account was this on? I'm fearing if it was on her main one she has figured me out as I haven't seen this!

Reactions: 1
Which account was this on? I'm fearing if it was on her main one she has figured me out as I haven't seen this!
It was on her kayaking one but it's expired now. It was just before the "I was unsuccessful" post. So she couldn't put in the tiny tampon.

Reactions: 1
It was on her kayaking one but it's expired now. It was just before the "I was unsuccessful" post. So she couldn't put in the tiny tampon.
lemme guess she was going for the ohh im soo tiny and small angle… vaginas stretch Beckie. Tampon size is for flow not vagina size.

Failing that, get a pad or a cup or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be honest I am not surprised so many men in their 30s/40s want a hard yes or no answer regarding having kids. I personally want kids and am in my last 20s, so am not looking for someone who is unsure to potentially waste 2/3 years on only to find out their answer is eventually ‘no’. She herself is desperate to settle down, and has a long list of requirements/wants for her future partner - how is it unfair for a man to be the same? She is on Planet Beckie. She’s also very much giving femcel here/recently - not a great look when you’re looking for a partnet.

Reactions: 9
Who tf are these people that supposedly say this tit to her. I don't believe for a second that her inboxes are full of blokes demanding sex from her.

Also if you expect a potential partner to put you above their child you are a genuinely tit person

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.