BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she wanted kids? A couple years ago she was saying she has to get into a relationship QUICKLY due to biological clock. She wants a Christian man - much older - who doesnt want kids and has never been married before.. Not gonna happen.
Sooooo… a priest maybe? 😅 I mean. Imagine that kind of man. Not sure he would be relationship material….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No previous relationships, check.
Doesn't mind about religion, check.
Has no preconceptions, opinions, or triggers, check.
Can go kayaking and won't ever drown, bonus.

Perfect boyfriend for Beckie.

original.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This femcel arc is somehow even more brutal than I expected, no empathy at all for anyone, only herself and her 'struggle', man she's just gone

Reactions: 8
She does know Bumble has a “don’t want kids” option…if she clicks that then she’s telling people from the get go.

She’s had previous relationships so I don’t get why she cares if her potential partner has had them

Reactions: 9
"YouTube died years ago too." I mean, I get that a certain era of vlogging died out, sure. But stuff changes. Culture changes. People change. There are still many creators on there moving with the times, doing new things, keeping up with trends. There are even still people doing their old 2014-style videos and still getting respectable views and have good interaction with their audiences. This just - yet again - whiffs of Beckie moaning that she never made it big, because she couldn't be arsed putting effort in to try.

Also, her long ramble... "don't let the apps dictate what you do" she says as she literally laments the death of IG and how she finds it harder to use. I don't get it. "I don't find it comfortable to share anymore" she says as she goes on to say "if you love X keep doing X". Sounds like it's another you problem, Beckie.

IG is changing, sure, and apps are changing, I get it. But don't bleeping moan about stuff when it's also you who can't be arsed putting energy or effort in.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand her lamenting about the apps being dead as she's seemed to have managed before and she's even got a TikTok. The apps changed but it's not like it's completely unusable. She doesn't put any effort into instragram and when she does it was her moaning, and it's no wonder that people don't want to be following her/engaging with her content. I don't even know why I keep on doing so, more so out of habit I guess, as I've been following her since I was a teenager. She just seems really stuck in her self-pity at the moment especially with the online dating rants.

Reactions: 2
"IG is dead and I hardly use it", ok girl with the daily personal rants. Sure, Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think if you've got at least 5 instagram accounts on the go, you lose the right to say you hardly use it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact she calls her kayak a "ballet shoe" just made me puke in my mouth a little bit.

• Sick
I just looked at her kayak Instagram for the first time, what an odd tone she writes her captions in

'Our Amanda' and having to point out Chris was not in a certain picture.

I know we have said all along she needs to make friends in real life, but god is it odd and creepy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe I’m just being pedantic but isn’t she supposed to be all articulate throwing big words around and such? APOSTROPHES DON’T MAKE WORDS PLURAL, BECKIE. Twice in the same sentence, no less 💀
FBCDBAC7-B167-4744-B257-9B8A1DE43B4A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beckie: I don’t get lonely, I’ve got used to social isolation.

Also Beckie: frequent public meltdowns on social media; thinks she’s a cat whisperer; zero meaningful relationships; femcel girlboss powerhouse; painted her whole house pink; literally pulls her own hair out.

Reactions: 5
“Commuting to London costs £50 a day” sorry????? If she still lives where I think she does it costs £20 max if you book ahead??? Is she sitting in first class to get away from all the armpits??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Commuting to London costs £50 a day” sorry????? If she still lives where I think she does it costs £20 max if you book ahead??? Is she sitting in first class to get away from all the armpits??
Yeah literally wtf she only lives in Essex doesn’t she 😂😂😂 with a railcard she could get £15 return plus a bit for the tube 😂

Waiting on a “clarification” post from Becks on how she travels as we all know she has a little account on here loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted a pic recently of her commuting not wearing a mask so why is she complaining that others don't?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she hates commuting so much because of other humans why doesn't she just wear a bleeping hasmat suit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.