BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, new poster to this thread. 👋 I used to watch Beckie back in 2010-2012? I’m not really sure why. I don’t have Trich but at the time I found her content I was in my late teens and I was so angsty and everything was ‘the worlds fault’. Maybe that’s why I related to her content back then?

The reason I ended up here over the past few weeks lurking and catching up on this thread is because I’ve been in touch with a friend recently who I’m realising might be a narcissist and I’m absolutely exhausted from the interactions I have with said friend and how much I’ve been pulled in to the centre of their every waking moment via constant messages. Suddenly my brain remembered Beckie and her penchant for over sharing.

I’ve been really out of the loop since I haven’t followed her for years. Does anyone have a TLDR about the ‘Santa’s’, what happened to the two(?) boyfriends? I think some posts here were deleted for doxxing reasons, understandably. Not sure I have the mental strength to read through everything on GG.

Reactions: 3
Kayaking Beckie is the most boring Beckie yet. Does anyone here actually kayak? I have no point of reference but she seems to flail around a lot.

Reactions: 8
It's a pretty expensive thing to have as a hobby, we don't all have lonely online perverts to buy the gear in for us

Reactions: 5
I was thinking to myself for someone who thinks she's an "influencer" she's not raised much on her fundraiser, then I realised she literally has no friends who can donate.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand how she’s still verified. I guess it’s not something Instagram takes away, but she doesn’t post on Youtube anymore, she doesn’t do things on TV or radio or at conventions or do talks anymore. She doesn’t influence anyone. If I randomly stumbled across her account I’d have absolutely zero clue why she’s verified, her bio doesn’t say and her link is to the fundraising. She’s got a normal job and just posts about her hobbies and 26k followers is more than the average person but there’s people with more who aren’t verified who do create content and attempt the influencer life. She’s basically a verified personal account. Just seems odd. I think she’d hate losing it but possibly it’d take the pressure off and close the online creator part of her life for her?

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand how she’s still verified. I guess it’s not something Instagram takes away, but she doesn’t post on Youtube anymore, she doesn’t do things on TV or radio or at conventions or do talks anymore. She doesn’t influence anyone. If I randomly stumbled across her account I’d have absolutely zero clue why she’s verified, her bio doesn’t say and her link is to the fundraising. She’s got a normal job and just posts about her hobbies and 26k followers is more than the average person but there’s people with more who aren’t verified who do create content and attempt the influencer life. She’s basically a verified personal account. Just seems odd. I think she’d hate losing it but possibly it’d take the pressure off and close the online creator part of her life for her?
Also she has privated nearly half of her uploads too! Shes just like Tanya burr still cling on to the fame but without doing any work

Reactions: 4
Hi all, new poster to this thread. 👋 I used to watch Beckie back in 2010-2012? I’m not really sure why. I don’t have Trich but at the time I found her content I was in my late teens and I was so angsty and everything was ‘the worlds fault’. Maybe that’s why I related to her content back then?

The reason I ended up here over the past few weeks lurking and catching up on this thread is because I’ve been in touch with a friend recently who I’m realising might be a narcissist and I’m absolutely exhausted from the interactions I have with said friend and how much I’ve been pulled in to the centre of their every waking moment via constant messages. Suddenly my brain remembered Beckie and her penchant for over sharing.

I’ve been really out of the loop since I haven’t followed her for years. Does anyone have a TLDR about the ‘Santa’s’, what happened to the two(?) boyfriends? I think some posts here were deleted for doxxing reasons, understandably. Not sure I have the mental strength to read through everything on GG.
Honestly I would skim through the GG stuff anyway, especially the lockdown era. Absolutely wild ride (I found her again some time last year and got through a few years of threads in about a week haha)

Honestly I would skim through the GG stuff anyway, especially the lockdown era. Absolutely wild ride (I found her again some time last year and got through a few years of threads in about a week haha)
LOL I thought GG had gone but just having a quick nose at them thread titles have made me laugh, what a wild ride lockdown was for her

Reactions: 4
Why is she trying so hard to prove she’s still unwell trich-wise and isn’t doing at all as good as it looks??? We all know everyone is still struggling in one way or another even if their social media feeds look otherwise. Everyone has their own issues they’re dealing with. You could argue it’s cause she’s a trichtuber but she hasn’t been for like 5 years now so it’s not very relevant to her followers anymore since she’s not actively advocating for mental health/donating money/supporting causes. I just wonder what her colleagues/kayaking friends/other irl’s think about her content. If you’re reading here Beckie it’s ok to be ok lol you don’t have to remind us how tit your life is when it’s considerably better than it used to be.

Reactions: 9
Why is she trying so hard to prove she’s still unwell trich-wise and isn’t doing at all as good as it looks??? We all know everyone is still struggling in one way or another even if their social media feeds look otherwise. Everyone has their own issues they’re dealing with. You could argue it’s cause she’s a trichtuber but she hasn’t been for like 5 years now so it’s not very relevant to her followers anymore since she’s not actively advocating for mental health/donating money/supporting causes. I just wonder what her colleagues/kayaking friends/other irl’s think about her content. If you’re reading here Beckie it’s ok to be ok lol you don’t have to remind us how tit your life is when it’s considerably better than it used to be.
It’s funny, on the one hand she wants to be taken seriously as an adult and not be associated with YouTube etc. On the other hand she wants the same sympathy and following that she had when she was involved with the community on YouTube. Becky, you can’t have your cake and eat it. Your YouTube career is dead and you are no longer an advocate.

Reactions: 1
I live where that whole heat dome thing happened last year. It was over 40 C. In Canada. It was absolutely horrible.

Beckie is doing a horrible job of trying to keep the heat out. Having any sun coming in is going to make it hot. She needs to actually totally cover her windows with tin foil or cardboard for that to be at all effective. We ended up covering every window and blocking off half our apartment with a wall of cardboard and blankets and all slept in one room with a small air conditioner and a bunch of fans. Every window was closed and blocked off. You don't sit and enjoy the sunshine while bitching about it being hot. You're just doing that to yourself.

At least put some effort into it for your cat Ffs. People are dying and youre sun bathing.

obsessed with the collection of stickers she’s made for instagram. hopefully all the other pink loving, trich fighting, kayakers named rebecca will enjoy using them!!!

fr imagine her sat making all of these, you couldn’t write it 😭
F7C26EFE-F6D9-4EDA-8E7C-CD6401792684.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The one that’s just her name 😂😂😂
My name is also Rebecca, but I still have absolutely no use for a sticker with my name on it 😂

Just watched her stories from last night…. she plays the piano and then anger hits and she spirals?? I couldn’t even work out why? She missed a note? Couldn’t figure out the next note? Couldn’t remember the next bit?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.