BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't heard of her in years and just stumbled across her today, cant believe she's still going. And turns out she's just as miserable and self centred as ever!
You've missed a whirlwind, it's worth going down the rabbit hole for a bit to catch up.

Reactions: 1
Beckies being on breadline is not everyone else’s. Her version just means she needs to get her santas to buy the non essentials

I reckon her weird obsession with ✨independence✨ (carrying her kayak up the stairs with no help) is just a way to reframe her isolation as strength.

But Beckie you dont realise it’s the opposite. Having a network of family / friends / neighbours (lol) / community isn’t a weakness. People are social creatures and we need others to survive. I know you know this. Having others around you is a strength.

Take a risk and make human connection your top priority Beckie, and see where that gets you. I promise it’ll be far more than your life right now.

Last edited:
New story says "I don't know what to post anymore, my life is rather private by comparison to years gone by." Blimey, Beckie.

There is such thing as... not posting anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Rebecca being angry a mentally ill person is getting help. The original tiktok can be viewed here: Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

For the record, I completely agree that seeing how good private health care can be is frustrating because it’s inaccessible. It’s mainly her being angry it exists for certain people at all I take issue with. Taking good treatment away from people (even rich people with good insutance) won’t help anyone..

You've missed a whirlwind, it's worth going down the rabbit hole for a bit to catch up.
Oh wow. Yep she's got even more miserable and narcissistic than she was as a teenager (most people grow out of it!). Her list of things wrong with her is huge (trich, fluid phobia, difficulty walking, autism, ed?, hints at other forms of nd, blah blah) and yet she is miraculously capable of maintaing multiple social media accounts and running, kayaking, decorating her flat, going places, etc...

It's totally unbelievable to me. If you had that much wrong with you surely you wouldn't be able to live alone, do all this stuff for attention online, because you'd be genuinely struggling too much.

Speaking from personal experience i have a couple of long term health conditions and would never think to make an online fuss out of it because a i literally do not have the energy and b noone enjoys hearing some one else moaning about their health. To make an online platform for 15+years where all you do is seek pity is, in my opinion, nothing more than narcissism and a delusional desire for pity. If her health was really that bad she wouldn't be able to maintain all this

Oh and the femcel behaviours are genuinely frightening

Im surprised her family allow this and haven't staged an intervention tbh!

Hope she gets some help one day and really hope she hasn't made her cats depressed...

Reactions: 3
WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT HAHAH. 100% she’s on a date-not-a-date with John.

When I was younger / a teenager I’d encounter unhinged adults, usually middle aged women, and be like wtf how did you get here? How are you so odd and badly adjusted at 40? But watching Beckie now I realise how.

Reactions: 2
It was some absolutely insane tit about how this was the first time she "dressed as herself" in months. She was just sitting there, wearing makeup, filming herself crying

Reactions: 5
Did she delete something? I missed this meltdown
Here's the last story that was part of her saying talking about dressing up and how she doesn't get to do it anymore because she doesn't film anymore so she doesn't dress up for that, work attire is formal so she's not herself, how she dresses when she's with her family doesn't count because she dresses up for anxiety...

Attachments

Here's the last story that was part of her saying talking about dressing up and how she doesn't get to do it anymore because she doesn't film anymore so she doesn't dress up for that, work attire is formal so she's not herself, how she dresses when she's with her family doesn't count because she dresses up for anxiety...
Ummmm what is her point again? Because I really don’t get it. Does anyone else get it?

She really trying to say her sidies are short hairs because of trich?

What was with the "aha! I've had an idea" and putting her hair Ina ponytail? If that's a bright idea I'm a bleeping genius every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two thoughts: 1) you know their house just smells so bad with all those cats 2) what was that dog walking outfit? She simultaneously dressed as a five year old (leggings) and 50 year old (shoes).

5 cats eating wet food on carpet 🤢🤢🤢

And thats just after her saying she’s had 3 days of migraines and ‘’lots of sick’’ 🤢🤢 it’s honestly a wonder how her fans stomach her.

Reactions: 4
For whomever is interested, perhaps even for Beckie herself as we know she reads here, Ash (her previous boyfriend) is in a new relationship. That is going off his instastory today. And it's annotated with a rather cheeky caption: "Couples that workout together... just get hot and sweaty (and not in a good way)"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.