BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I'm not my brfb' ok hun, that is exactly you, you try to keep relevant in this brfb world

'rebecca' ah yes, has she gone back to liking this name again now? I thought she wanted to change it because of the letters being bad colours or something.

I do like the candle one though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sooo... just like everyone else is? She has such a strange understanding of what being in a relationship means, I reckon it could be the reason she's not in a relationship right now. Just because I have a partner doesn't mean we're attached at the hip and do everything while holding hands. If you're unhappy being on your own, you'll be unhappy with someone else too. A partner (contrary to what Beckie believes) doesn't cure illnesses, doesn't solve money problems, isn't someone you can trauma dump on, expect attention from 24/7 etc. I'd say something really poetic now on what a relationship really is but can't think of anything lmao, just trying to say that a relationship doesn't make life perfect so you should learn to cope with tit on your own first and foremost and not expect applause for doing so

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What's she doing on Elite Singles? I'm not sure a hair-obsessed girl child with an apartment reeking of cat piss is exactly elite.

• Haha
What's she doing on Elite Singles? I'm not sure a hair-obsessed girl child with an apartment reeking of cat piss is exactly elite.
She thinks that she is better than all of us 100%, and definitely more quirky because no one understand her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™‚ she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 4
Look I was trying to be nice and sensitive in my previous post regarding this but this story made me want to retch?? Searching for a man as if heā€™s a rare mushroom? Girl get a bleeping grip and go to a church meet or something ffs

Attachments

"I'm the second go" does she really believe whenever 2 people in their late twenties meet each other, neither will have ever had a relationship before? People have baggage and she's not the only one, this is what adult relationships are like because they have to be!

"I'm the second go" does she really believe whenever 2 people in their late twenties meet each other, neither will have ever had a relationship before? People have baggage and she's not the only one, this is what adult relationships are like because they have to be!
šŸ¤£ when I read this I laughed out loud. She is delusional. Most people who are heading on to thirty have had a previous relationship, it doesnā€™t mean your a second gošŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™d honestly be more concerned if I met a guy in his 30s that hadnā€™t had a previous relationship.
Beckie herself has had relationships, so thatā€™s a bit hypocritical. She even says a negative of dating is that ā€œthey arenā€™t my exesā€. Does she really want to be back with a man who supposedly abandoned her and left her feeling disposable?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It sounds like sheā€™s still hung up on the creep who groomed her when she was a teenager, which is ultimately very sad and something she should really attend therapy to discuss because itā€™s not her fault she feels this way but itā€™s also not healthy and needs to be addressed before it gets in the way of the rest of her life. She knows all of this but once again will fall back on criticising the NHS for not being able to access free therapy, all while owning her own property and definitely having the means to fund private counselling, which isnā€™t as expensive as she makes it out to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Look I was trying to be nice and sensitive in my previous post regarding this but this story made me want to retch?? Searching for a man as if heā€™s a rare mushroom? Girl get a bleeping grip and go to a church meet or something ffs
"I won't commit to kids so I am a red flag" - what the duck? No. It's called being a bleeping adult and this being a topic of conversation at some stage when you're with someone or deciding whether to give something a go. Jesus Christ, Beckie.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She makes it - in her usual manner - sound as she and only she is contacted via dating apps only for sex. SHE and only she!!!! is a victim! Can no one hear her cry? šŸ™„

That whole essay is a red flag, honestly. She needs to learn to just... let go, be free, and look forwards.

The fact she talks about "everything previously is a trigger" / "exes" / "a second go" etc... and we know how she literally clings to everything from her past, not just guys and relationships. She's deeply insecure, troubled, and it's no wonder she won't find anyone. She won't even help herself first.

Omg Iā€™m convinced she got a rejection from John or something. Iā€™m sure of it lol.

All that list says to me is that she doesnā€™t know what an adult relationship is or entails. And thatā€™s why she will remain alone. It has nothing to do with religion or kids or exes. Itā€™s that sheā€™s living in her little Disney princess world and getting mad when it is not reality.

Reactions: 3
To be fair to her, I think she's mostly referring to divorcees as she's said similar stuff before, that she feels everyone suitable her age is already married with children. Not that that's true of course, she's 29 not 60! Though given that essay, she's not giving herself much of a chance of finding someone at all let alone this supposed perfect person who will immediately understand all her trauma without her having to tell them or indeed put any effort into herself or the relationship whatsoever...

Reactions: 1
I thought she wanted kids? A couple years ago she was saying she has to get into a relationship QUICKLY due to biological clock. She wants a Christian man - much older - who doesnt want kids and has never been married before.. Not gonna happen.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.