BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must've read the thread, story yesterday starts with "I feel like I mentioned the word 'neurodivergence' too much over the weekend", which is a really normal sentence to say btw

At some point she seemingly decided being pretend autistic wasn't special enough and made the switch to the newer, cooler, spookier 'neurodivergence'. I think this is her first mention of it ever, this February - https://tattle.life/threads/beckiejbrown.7186/page-30#post-8582491

She hadn't quite worked the story out yet and she was trying to make it sound like she was a superhero

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Must've read the thread, story yesterday starts with "I feel like I mentioned the word 'neurodivergence' too much over the weekend", which is a really normal sentence to say btw

At some point she seemingly decided being pretend autistic wasn't special enough and made the switch to the newer, cooler, spookier 'neurodivergence'. I think this is her first mention of it ever, this February - https://tattle.life/threads/beckiejbrown.7186/page-30#post-8582491

She hadn't quite worked the story out yet and she was trying to make it sound like she was a superhero
Uuuuum, you do know, that autism is one form of neurodivergence? 😅

She had never heard of PCOS?
I'm surprised by that, I thought it was quite a common thing to of heard of, usually in secondary school or atleast the passing chit chat between people at Primark I imagine.

Reactions: 3
I imagine she's going to be even more doom and gloom about getting older now due to potential fertility issues. This is the content she's been waiting for to tide her over until her autism diagnosis!

Reactions: 5
Oh looks like we're getting a video each day of her opening her advent calendar.

So she made a whole video being absolutely negative and egocentric explaining how she is not negative but a realist, lol. Feel like the video was made especially to adress us! I have never seen someone being to negative about being grateful. She talks about it as if she was forced to do this for one year. She complains that people called her performative but she does not come off as grateful for anything at all in this video and she is instead talking in this weird meta way about it. Beckie, please, engage with the world, for yourself, instead of doing this weird meta thing with material you shot one year ago? Why is this so important, right now? She is still so deeply stuck in her own head. Even though her life has changed massively over the years, she still feel like she needs to prove online that her life is absolutely tit, no ~realistic~ reason to be happy (instead of her being chronically depressed and having a bunch of other diagnoses going on).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry for the double post but I finally made it through and she took 25 minutes to make two points:
1. Sharing very personal stuff online has a lot of negative aspects to it (like she hasn't been told this for 10 years)
2. Actually, there is absolutely nothing to be grateful for, she felt like she was punished for being grateful.
Classic Beckie.

• Haha
She complains that people called her performative but she does not come off as grateful for anything at all in this video and she is instead talking in this weird meta way about it. Beckie, please, engage with the world, for yourself, instead of doing this weird meta thing with material you shot one year ago? Why is this so important, right now?
She has done nothing but complain about her personal issues and NOTHING ELSE for like 6 years at this point. She hasn't been exposed to the real world enough to engage with it, it's why she never talks about current issues and if she does it's stuff like 'covid is bad because my commute was lonely' or the weird anti-lgbt religious hints she's dropped or whatever other tit she's came out with

Reactions: 8
I managed less than 5 minutes of the new video. Anyone else notice she's busted the walking stick back out now she's hit the big 3-0?

Her friend in her insta story saying "whose birthday is it tomorrow? It's Rebecca's birthday tomorrow!" exactly the way you'd talk to a young child 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Cracked up at her posting a group photo and cropping everyone else out but herself

• Haha
Rebecca: complains when it's too cold

Also Rebecca: complains when it's too warm and not wintry enough for her

I CANT STAND THS FACE SHE DOES!!!! FFS WHY DOES IT ANNOY ME SO MUCH!!!!!

Also she is *30* and still doing this goofy face…
it’s not cute, it’s not funny and it’s definitely not “I’m so quirky and silly”

Give it a rest Beckie0 😮💨

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why is she so desperate to be quirky? She thinks wearing something other than black or navy in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world makes you stand out? Get real.

Getting someone to film an action shot of her, uh, walking off a train

Not quite getting someone to take a photo of her pretending to run at a charity walk, but pretty close

Getting someone to film an action shot of her, uh, walking off a train

Not quite getting someone to take a photo of her pretending to run at a charity walk, but pretty close
This made me nervous. She always used to film herself at stations, so I figured this was the same and she’d end up leaving her phone behind on a speeding tube 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.