BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not related entirely to Beckie but does anyone else follow the Bryony Farmer thread? They’ve always had an extremely similar vibe to me and recently the Bryony thread has become active again because she’s pregnant as a single person via sperm donor. I had flashbacks to Beckie’s days of talking about motherhood and wondered if she’d consider that. The way she goes on about doing ‘’all the milestones alone’’ makes me think she might.

Reactions: 1
Odds on her bringing a #SheFrisbeeGolfs hashtag out? But also it’s a really obvious location and a dead giveaway to the town she lives in 😬

Reactions: 2
Did she change her profile pic on insta to that "serious one" right after the queen died? I was wondering how this would be about her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she change her profile pic on insta to that "serious one" right after the queen died? I was wondering how this would be about her haha
Do you mean this one? It was like that yesterday afternoon.
5F880648-07ED-4D3E-BD26-8BEF9D330507.jpeg

Yep, she changed it to this sad looking one 30 mins after the news broke!

• Haha
#autisticburnout how the duck is she burned put when she's not even diagnosed yet?

Also painfully obvious she's reading here with the exact time she took that picture. Because I know when I'm having a crippling migraine, a photoshoot is the first thing on my mind.

Reactions: 4
Somebody replied to her post about medical canabis, I wonder what her opinion on that would be.

She's closed the comments, predictably. All she does is find a reason why things won't work for her anyway. Someone suggested for example daith piercing and she said her piercings were bad enough (presuming just earlobes). If your migraines are that bad you wouldn't consider a few seconds of pain that might help when you're apparently in agony all the time anyway?

I guess this is one of those "better the devil you know" situations, because it wasn't that long ago she was complaining about the dating process.

BJB ghosting.jpg

Reactions: 3
She just loves creating mystery. Her life is so dreary and dull and so she often writes cryptically to see who's interested because otherwise there would be no interest in her at all. It is precisely this kind of behaviour that manifests in her every day life and especially with her partners. No wonder they scram once they get to know her. She very likely expresses herself cryptically to them as well and constantly hopes they will keep asking what she means but the game gets very dull quite soon and so they leave. And she is far to self absorbed to realise that.

She writes like a year 5 whose been told to write a dramatic story for their homework.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.