BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the next thread title be Beckie30 ?

Also did you guys know nobody in London has ever worn a pink coat?
3FFE1A95-F553-44A3-84C5-0FCEF39F2DB9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she just say her flat was 10 degrees?!
I get it, heating is expensive right now, but she can afford a kayak and has a cat to look after.

I get it, heating is expensive right now, but she can afford a kayak and has a cat to look after.
Notice she didn’t show us the thermometer this time round though 😅 I’d guess it wasn’t under 14… would be unusual for second (third?) story of a fairly newly built block of flats.

Reactions: 1
I live in new flats and it's got to 12 recently in a morning but I just put the heating on for half an hour and stop being a little witch.

Reactions: 5
Lol, I wish my flat was 10 degrees. My boiler broke last week, and it's snowed since. I've been living in -4 for over a week and can't afford to replace the boiler. Oh, but guess what - I haven't made a single Instagram story about it.
duck off, Beckie. Some people are actually struggling with the winter and money

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Lol, I wish my flat was 10 degrees. My boiler broke last week, and it's snowed since. I've been living in -4 for over a week and can't afford to replace the boiler. Oh, but guess what - I haven't made a single Instagram story about it.
duck off, Beckie. Some people are actually struggling with the winter and money
She has money when she wants to buy kayak gear, but she refuses to put on the heating for an hour. Also, she has a cat. It’s so selfish.

Reactions: 7
It's very telling she didn't show the thermometer and if she did it's probably been in the fridge! There's been other cold days recently where she's been prancing about barefoot, she is 100% using her heating and then throwing on woolies for the 'gram. About her birthday party - I realise all autistic people are different but surprised she isn't going on about a surprise party being hard to cope with. Also she said she hasn't had a party with friends for 15 years, these people all looked super old and family-like. Maybe a few of her kayak friends but hardly a bunch of 30-something friends there.

Reactions: 3
I can’t afford heating much either, but I also have a cat to look after. So what do I do? Throw it on 1-2 hours throughout the day, morning and evening, and keep a heated blanket on my bed for me and Morgana to snuggle together to keep warm. It’s awful, I get it as a single person living alone, but we have to just get on with it right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok but her fingers are literally red on the bits that her fingerless gloves didn't cover...yet she's made that into another diagnosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
9FAE3A2D-9ACA-444D-B5C8-29AAAB555D27.jpeg

Fell asleep on the sofa, woke up to find the cat nearby, got up to set up phone, then got back into position to take the photo. Totally normal, sane behaviour. Also why is she moaning about washing on her cat gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Arent chillblains caused by not dressing warmly in cold humid weather. Just dress properly and you wont get them? Like take note from colder nordic countries and button up becks. Literally only hear of chilblains from old novels where the characters were poor and didnt have good winter wear. If she has suffered so long, why not take steps to not.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her turning 30 video, who is this 'we' she keeps saying wouldn't reach 30?

Reactions: 1
Just watched her turning 30 video, who is this 'we' she keeps saying wouldn't reach 30?
That whole thing totally rubbed me the wrong way, you'd think she had an incurable illness or something from the way she spoke about it. If she actually said it how it is and spoke up about serious mental health issues and suicidal thoughts, she could be able to start a very important discussion many of her viewers might have experienced in their lives. Instead, she decided to just wallow in self pity. What else is new

• Heart
Reactions: 4
her stories are now consisting of her wearing a dressing gown and hat inside at all times, I think that she could possibly afford to put on some heating if she could go and buy kayaks. I don't know if this is her way of subtly begging her Santas to give her money for the heating.

Also the video for her turning 30 was just odd with the 'We didn't expect me to turn 18' ect and I was wondering is 'we,' her family? It would have been a good place to maybe speak about her mental health in the past and getting on with life when you didn't think you'd live past a certain age- as I had experienced it myself, but it went to nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.