BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beckie has the thermometer out, this is the official start to her complaining about the cold when everyone is struggling at the minute

Reactions: 7
Beckie has the thermometer out, this is the official start to her complaining about the cold when everyone is struggling at the minute
I feel sorry for her cat. Mine would go crazy with this temperature inside. They like warm environments

Reactions: 2
Can't believe someone accurately predicted the thermometer photo, bleeping hell

Reactions: 10
Can't believe someone accurately predicted the thermometer photo, bleeping hell
That was me! Wasn’t hard to predict, it happens every year 😂 But surprising this year considering the kayak purchases and talk of overpaying her mortgage. Seems much less dire than when she couldn’t afford ketchup.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beckie's thermometer tells me Christmas is coming even more than the Coca Cola ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she doesn’t have the heating on? She can afford quite an expensive hobby but can’t afford to not let her flat get mold? Same tit different year with this gal, turn the heating on in your bedroom then? Why get a cat if the poor creature has to suffer through the winter months every year? Might as well be an outdoors cat at this point

Reactions: 5
Summer, she's posting about going cross country to spend £500 odd on a kayak that doesn't even fit her but it's pink. Just last week she done the same thing, going cross country to get one that might actually fit her. Now she's too poor to heat her house and has to sit there covered in fleece throws taking photos of thermometers? Nah not buying it, not for a second

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she doesn’t have the heating on? She can afford quite an expensive hobby but can’t afford to not let her flat get mold? Same tit different year with this gal, turn the heating on in your bedroom then? Why get a cat if the poor creature has to suffer through the winter months every year? Might as well be an outdoors cat at this point
Not her stream of stories featuring just her cat to prove it’s still alive!

Reactions: 1
What’s this callout about? They’re not wrong and it is a genuine question. If I had to choose between having the heating on and catering to my expensive hobby that’s mostly active during the summer anyways I’m pretty sure I’d crank the radiators up?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Photo of the bed with "it's taken days for the bedding to dry", you'd think she was in the 1600's

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for her cat. Mine would go crazy with this temperature inside. They like warm environments
She deliberately pointed out the cat was on a heated blanket because last time when she was moaning on about temperature somebody here threatened to report her to the RSPCA. That shut her up quick enough.

Reactions: 5
God, just putting myself in her shoes. Posting a list of 'things I am grateful for' (complete with a capital N on the word neurodivergent multiple times) and actually getting 0 comments

Reactions: 3
God, just putting myself in her shoes. Posting a list of 'things I am grateful for' (complete with a capital N on the word neurodivergent multiple times) and actually getting 0 comments
She’s a self diagnosed neurodivergent, if she has an assessment and they she say doesn’t have it, I suspect a mental breakdown

Would it not be kind of dangerous to have an actual migraine (not a Beckie migraine) in the middle of the sea?

It is notoriously hard to get diagnosed as neurodivergent so it is very common to self-recognise (note not self diagnose as only a doctor can do that). However I agree she does seem to have just got the idea on a whim at some point and run with it.

On another note, how many of her Q+A questions do you think she asked herself from her other accounts? Surely not that many people are still watching her in a non-snark capacity?

Also why is she bragging about how little time off she has had if she has a job with annual leave? Erm, take it?!

She really throws this self diagnosed thing into everything now, I will admit I don't know much about it but it's like she is obsessed with this word all of a sudden. I never saw her mention it before her brief tiktok phase?
I can 100% see her as neurodivergent. There are so many things that have always been obsessive or strange. I’m pleased she’s found a reason for herself, just hope she doesn’t use it as a reason not to work on herself…

I can 100% see her as neurodivergent. There are so many things that have always been obsessive or strange. I’m pleased she’s found a reason for herself, just hope she doesn’t use it as a reason not to work on herself…
I say strange, but I don’t mean neurodivergent people are strange… sorry if I have offended, definitely not my intention! Beckie has just always been different and had a different outlook on things.

Reactions: 3
Attributing having no fashion sense to "neurodivergent-ness" aaaaaaaahahahaha bleeping hell

I bet she forgot to buy milk once and blamed it on the fluid phobia

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know she's trying to be cute and quirky but she'd probably be offended if someone else wrote "neurodivergent-ness" and didn't bother using correct vocabulary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.