BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find a new title so I just made one up on the spot.
Sorry it’s not a vibe 😐

continue here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the most liked title was by @freshgossip5
Beauty spectrum #6 ‘travelling’ to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Reactions: 8
My first thread title! I’m honoured 😌

rumour has it molly and tom still haven’t had their first proper kiss because he’s never made it past her cheek, bless xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why but she gives me the vibe that she doesn’t actually like Taylor Swift that much but pretends to

Reactions: 6
Just seen the little “sneak peek” video of mollys surprise birthday weekend away in London that Tom has organised for her and I’m pissing at her quizzing him on the train about what hotel they are going to and he goes “you’ll see” as if it’s gonna be some gorg flash hotel..and he’s booked the premier inn!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 I’m actually dead! ☠ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Hahahah that is absolutely brilliant. Nothing wrong with a Premier Inn but the fact that 1. She was clearly expecting more and 2. She didn’t look back on that footage and think yikes that’s a bit embarrassing is making me scream.

Everything about her says Year 11 - I can’t explain any further but I’m hoping someone gets what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hotels in London are expensive for a weekend, especially with him planning everything else but she must’ve been gutted when they got to premier inn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you see her tiktok where she compares herself to looking like a young Britney Spears and says she gets the comment all the time??? I have literally never seen anyone say that to her ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When I spotted Molly at Dalloway Terrace and posted a pic of her on here, do you think she believes she has paparazzi? 😂

Reactions: 5
Everything about her says Year 11 - I can’t explain any further but I’m hoping someone gets what I mean?
I think you mean in the sense that she acts like a teenager acting like an adult rather than an actual adult. If you told me she was an old looking 16 year old I probably wouldn't question it.

Reactions: 15
God, not me having to work over my birthday whilst molly parades around the whole country celebrating it every single day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Physically 22 but mentally 14 is a vibe. 😐
Hearing Tom say Mama Mia was “such a vibe” and quote Harry Potter,

made my vagina cry 😐 never in a month of Sunday’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.