Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best part of Alex’s video for me was how it really highlighted the contrast between Paul and two normal males. They come across as nice normal lads and then boom… switch to a clip of Paul the 42 year old doing cringe dance moves in his dads bathroom. Obviously we already know Paul is beyond odd but seeing that stark contrast was a reminder of how much of a freak this bloke really is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Says he's doing a dual live, he could dual Hitler and I'll gift that German bleep a universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If he is in a WhatsApp group with a bunch of Tik tokkers 100% it’s Tik tok shop 😭 I’m close to a big creator on there and the same thing happened to him, he was put into a WhatsApp group with others for Tik tok shop

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The same person that was gifting Paul loads on his live also commented (in the same hour) on the account of the bloke who's song has been used in his most recent tik tok basically bashing Paul saying he's gonna ruin the song etc. Pick a bleeping side and stick to it my god, how are you gonna bash him AND give him money at the same time???

Reactions: 3
Just watched his likes take a second to go up 3000, he's buying them right now.

Why did he ignore if he supported the LGBTQ community 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Because he’s thick. When he used to get asked “what are you pronouns” he thought people were taking the piss.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.