Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #36 Green Green Grass Red Red Stye better get some ointment youve got pink eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎤Back once again for the pedalo master.🎤

Had to shorten the title as it wouldnt fit 😭

Original was:
“Green Green Grass. Red Red Stye. You better get some ointment cause you’ve got pink eye” as penned by @honeyroastgammyhammy
Couldnt see any suggestions in the other thread hamlets, apologies if there was some xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just waiting for Pool to destroy more songs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What's the deal with this guy? I see he's a nonce but why is he 42 living at home with his dad? Why does he behave like a 13 year old girl?why hasn't he had that sty looked at? Why does he film everything in his bathroom. Finally, why does he whisper songs. It triggers my fight or flight mode!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What's the deal with this guy? I see he's a ponce but why is he 42 living at home with his dad? Why does he behave like a 13 year old girl?why hasn't he had that sty looked at? Why does he film everything in his bathroom. Finally, why does he whisper songs. It triggers my fight or flight mode!!!
Answer: to attract young vulnerable women

He’s on live wandering around somewhere

Reactions: 7
I’m still blocked 😂😂😂. Just wondering whether he’s fucked off yet 😂😂😂. Also caught a TikTok which featured him dancing in those filthy skinny jeans. There really is absolutely nothing going on in the crotch department is there?

Reactions: 4
I’m still blocked 😂😂😂. Just wondering whether he’s fucked off yet 😂😂😂. Also caught a TikTok which featured him dancing in those filthy skinny jeans. There really is absolutely nothing going on in the crotch department is there?
Hes like a Ken doll in that department.

• Haha
He has the physique of a small teenage boy and a head like that last slice of ham that's been left in the fridge too long. I've never come across someone with a more punchable face

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s live on TT showing his hotel room. We’re in for another catfish lads 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
BF3CAE15-FE02-4FB1-8000-21CFFC7AF55B.jpeg
Such a shame he can’t filter his face on lives, his eyes look like ball bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He gets so hyper off a simple compliment. He also miraculously gets messages on other apps as he is live. He was showing off about how many voice notes he got from “amazing peiple with beautiful voices and smiles”….he’s constantly proving he knows people. But it’s ALL strangers most of whom are prob trolling / catfish

HIS MOUSTACHE TRIM

Reactions: 9
someone on live asked him what the scariest thing to happen to him was… he said being pushed out of his mum’s vagina when he was born?

what an odd thing to say, talking about his dead mums genitalia

Reactions: 35
Paul getting mad at a silver decorative cushion, this man is literally a 42 year old child holy tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.