Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She *has* to have a regular job outside of social media because if she’s implying that posting one half arsed ad once a month is hard work I am going to LOSE IT
E97CF699-4D59-4C8C-A437-6B70B2DF5527.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Well shes got herself a guy making £30K a month training people online so she doesnt need to work and shes said she doesnt want to work once she has a man anyone

Imagine saying Im.not going to work because I dont like people lol.

Well shes got herself a guy making £30K a month training people online so she doesnt need to work and shes said she doesnt want to work once she has a man anyone

Imagine saying Im.not going to work because I dont like people lol.
her man was in Dubai with Giggs and his crew last weekend, there was no sight of Michelle

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He did show them out together with their influencer dentist friend recently
yeah that was in London few weeks ago for her friends bday.
To be clear - my original post did not imply they split or anything like that.
She said she was staying offline recently and that would makes sense seeing as her man was on his own - hence my comment about Dubai

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hiya. Guys. She’s a bleeping no body nobody. 🤣🤣🤣 wiz wiz woz damn spell check. Is F’ugly with a capital F. Damn sugar.

Oh definitely about that Jamila! She once admitted that her boyfriend bought her bags, years ago. Not sure if she’s still with the same guy but definitely still has a similar set up but I’d say she makes some good money from PR deals now
Does Jam_illaa have her own thread? There’s definitely something suspicious with her and her lifestyle! Always wondered how she funds it and who her bf is?!

Reactions: 1