Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate follow her. Does she work?
That bloody boyfriend too. Always reposting his child pics and saying girls should have stick with him..... why? Your looks haven’t improved 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for making the thread. I’ve followed her since about 2012 and I don’t think she’s ever worked in that time. She was in a tiny bedsit looking flat before moving in with Warren (straight after she met him). I used to applaud her for keeping her teenage daughter off social media but I now think it’s more that her and Warren just live their life as if they don’t have kids 😂

Thanks for making the thread. I’ve followed her since about 2012 and I don’t think she’s ever worked in that time. She was in a tiny bedsit looking flat before moving in with Warren straight after she met him. I used to applaud her for keeping her teenage daughter off social media but I now think it’s more that her and Warren just live their life as if they don’t have kids 😂
Yep! She loves to think she’s finally got the ’life she deserves’ but instead of being a mum in your twenties/thirties complaining that you don’t earn the big bucks whilst posting overly facetuned selfies on Instagram, maybe just get an actual job?

I remember a couple of years ago someone asking in a Q&A what she thinks she’ll be doing (work wise) in 10 years and she said ‘I don’t plan to be working in 10 years.’ Ok boujie

Reactions: 1
Yep! She loves to think she’s finally got the ’life she deserves’ but instead of being a mum in your twenties/thirties complaining that you don’t earn the big bucks whilst posting overly facetuned selfies on Instagram, maybe just get an actual job?

I remember a couple of years ago someone asking in a Q&A what she thinks she’ll be doing (work wise) in 10 years and she said ‘I don’t plan to be working in 10 years.’ Ok boujie
She’s 35 😂 I think she has a massive chip on her shoulder because she came up with Sammi, Grace, lollipop26 etc all the big names in 2010ish but obviously never took off like they did. Think that’s partly why she has a sort of do you know who I am attitude.

Reactions: 2
She’s 35 😂 I think she has a massive chip on her shoulder because she came up with Sammi, Grace, lollipop26 etc all the big names in 2010ish but obviously never took off like they did. Think that’s partly why she has a sort of do you know who I am attitude.
Yep! Remember when her, Shirley and Barbara called themselves the Wolfpack (don’t get me started) would love to know what happened there!

Reactions: 3
Yep! Remember when her, Shirley and Barbara called themselves the Wolfpack (don’t get me started) would love to know what happened there!
Omg I’d completely forgotten about this! Even back then Michelle was the unknown of the 3. It seems like Shirley has completely dropped off the map these days? Hate to admit it but I always had a soft spot for Barbara as cringe as she could be 😂

Omg I’d completely forgotten about this! Even back then Michelle was the unknown of the 3. It seems like Shirley has completely dropped off the map these days? Hate to admit it but I always had a soft spot for Barbara as cringe as she could be 😂
I liked Barbara! Seemed quite sweet, didn’t have the attitude or arrogance that most of these influencers have and definitely just treated the whole social media thing as a hobby. Shirley’s off being rich in Nigeria doing God knows what.

I’m so glad there’s now a batb thread! I don’t understand her life. What does she do?! How does she afford the car/bags/house? I feel a bit suspect about the money they raised for charity during lockdown, did they ever show the actual proof of donation? I feel like shortly after he started buying her expensive gifts. 🤷‍♀️ and how is he spending £10k on birthday gifts? Something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad there’s now a batb thread! I don’t understand her life. What does she do?! How does she afford the car/bags/house? I feel a bit suspect about the money they raised for charity during lockdown, did they ever show the actual proof of donation? I feel like shortly after he started buying her expensive gifts. 🤷‍♀️ and how is he spending £10k on birthday gifts? Something doesn’t add up.

Agree it’s suspicious - also she was unusually private about moving and didn’t show their new place for ages. Probably because it’s such a dramatic upgrade from where she lived before. I can only assume he makes a lot from his PT work - think he has a couple of Love Island z listers promoting him. He’s not exactly a looker so would make sense why she’s moved so fast with him. It kind of reminds me of another instagrammer (who comes across much nicer than Michelle!), jam_illaa. Not sure if anyone follows her but shes the same age as Michelle, went from working on a beauty counter in Bristol to suddenly buying Hermes/Chanel bags every other week and jetting around the world. I think again it’s a man funding it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She had some of it before Warren came along though. I wondered if her daughters father was someone who had £££. I can’t believe you make Range Rover and Chanel money from IG posts alone (with under 100k followers). She doesn’t blog anymore or YouTube. It’s a mystery to me 😆

Agree it’s suspicious - also she was unusually private about moving and didn’t show their new place for ages. Probably because it’s such a dramatic upgrade from where she lived before. I can only assume he makes a lot from his PT work - think he has a couple of Love Island z listers promoting him. He’s not exactly a looker so would make sense why she’s moved so fast with him. It kind of reminds me of another instagrammer (who comes across much nicer than Michelle!), jam_illaa. Not sure if anyone follows her but shes the same age as Michelle, went from working on a beauty counter in Bristol to suddenly buying Hermes/Chanel bags every other week and jetting around the world. I think again it’s a man funding it 🤷‍♀️
Oh definitely about that Jamila! She once admitted that her boyfriend bought her bags, years ago. Not sure if she’s still with the same guy but definitely still has a similar set up but I’d say she makes some good money from PR deals now

Reactions: 2
Oh definitely about that Jamila! She once admitted that her boyfriend bought her bags, years ago. Not sure if she’s still with the same guy but definitely still has a similar set up but I’d say she makes some good money from PR deals now
I like Jamilla but find it odd how she very rarely even mentions her bf and has never posted him or anything. I get being private but since IG is a massive part of her life it just makes me wonder who he is and how he makes his money!

Glad she’s got a thread now, she’s such a mystery in the expensive car, bags etc all the time but no mention of work ever! I saw her once in a shopping centre, well her saw several times that day, she’s really short and wide and nothing like the extremely beautiful image I feel she portrays on SM.
And I feel like she thinks her man is the best looking bloke ever the way she shows him
off so much. He looks so young and - ugh I don’t know. And who makes that much money on personal training 🤨🤨

One of my biggest pet peeves with her and IG influencers in general..... she's so bad at declaring ads. She either doesn't bother at all or hides it in tiny font in the corner of her screen. I'm sure this is illegal now?

Beauty and the Blog was only registered with companies house last summer too.... hasn't she been doing this for years? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She use to have a boyfriend before Warren, kept him private as she wpuld show staycations, her babydaddy, the girls father apparently use to beat her up

I csnt stand how she talks, like 15 yr old high-schooler

Warren use to be a footballer, if you search his name you'll see who he played for, so guessing thats where his money comes from?

When she use to hand with Shirley and Barbs I think she worked in Marketing or something but she hated it. Deffo she's had men in and our of her life. I mean her bestie is Tia Ward, that says it all. Looking for rich men.

She was never this active on insta, Warren really giving her that confidence LOL.

She has an odd body shape, BIG head and torso but small lower half

Glad theres a thread for her!!! She definately is a mean girl too

I mean shes besties with all the social influencers wannabies like that dentit Dr Rona LOL

Also, that long dark hair she goes on about isnt hers, her real hair is dry and doesnt go beyond just passed her shoulders

She lies and says its her own hair. And just like light skinned girls in the UK, she doesnt mess with black girls/ dark skinned black girls, but they love themselves dark skinned black men

Even Mels Wardrobe who she sometimes shares her post is problematic AF and doesnt like dark skinned black girls who are more successful than her and shes cussed them out before as seen from her exposed tweets last year.

So its very much a clique on insta. But Michelle Reid or Whiteley as she likes to call herself even though he hasnt put a ring on it like she wants isnt that great of a person, shes rude and still has the same content from 10 yrs ago. Only diff now is she shows her boyfriend

When someone else takes her pics shes a different 4ft person

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Drives me crazy when she says “somethink”. It’s SOMETHING!
I understand it’s a regional thing, but I agree with the commenter above. She talks like a teenager!!

Reactions: 4