Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like her BFs mum 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ age wise!
Her nose is a lot wider when we see an unedited pic of her and when I saw her IRL.
She speaks soooo unrefined with a cockney twang - nothing wrong with that per day, but it sounds so odd when she tries so hard to be so posh!!
WTF has she ever explained why on Earth she calls herself by her BFs surname without even being engaged 🙈 That’s so embarrassing 🐦

Reactions: 2
She’s flipping her lid on her stories over someone asking about her hair.

Anyway. Does she facetune photos before Warren is allowed to upload them? Lol

She mistakes confidence for arrogance. I can 100% imagine her being the type of person who is rude to shop/restaurant staff. Despite the fact she is 35 and spends her days editing selfies for IG 🥴

Reactions: 5
Shes always been arrogant, shed mad at those hair questions because she fries her curly hair. Cannof believe the extent she goes to photoshop her face, her real face looks tragic and nothing like her insta

Didnt realise how wide her nose is either. That cockney twang with a side of the tone of young teens voice, why do older women think its cute to sound like they are a teen? Its disturbing the way she puts on a baby voice when she talks

Shes always been arrogant, shed mad at those hair questions because she fries her curly hair. Cannof believe the extent she goes to photoshop her face, her real face looks tragic and nothing like her insta

Didnt realise how wide her nose is either. That cockney twang with a side of the tone of young teens voice, why do older women think its cute to sound like they are a teen? Its disturbing the way she puts on a baby voice when she talks
Forgot about these. Yikes.
B1C5DA5B-54C1-4927-88D6-3DF13F1F9023.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Again, not as long as she makes out it is with those extensions she gets and her edges look brittle, dry and are thinning

She's deleted them now but back in the day, she had videos of her natural hair and it was a thin, dry looking afro. Similar to beautycrush/Sammi Maria. Obviously it's been YEARS since then so more than enough time for her hair to recover if properly cared for but when I first saw her much thicker, long silky hair I was like wow at the transformation. It's one thing for it to be longer and in better condition but I've always been skeptical at how thick it was.

She's deleted them now but back in the day, she had videos of her natural hair and it was a thin, dry looking afro. Similar to beautycrush/Sammi Maria. Obviously it's been YEARS since then so more than enough time for her hair to recover if properly cared for but when I first saw her much thicker, long silky hair I was like wow at the transformation. It's one thing for it to be longer and in better condition but I've always been skeptical at how thick it was.
She puts in extensions maybe even wigs or sew-ins and gets it done by Nikki Lazou on insta

😧 where did you find that?! 😂
Has she had a nose job?
Just from a google image, surprised she hasn’t tried to have it removed haha. Tbh I’m not sure if she has had surgery - I think she really does just edit her pictures beyond recognition? In all of her candids however recent literally everything about her face is different - jaw, nose, brows, hairline, forehead. She would have to have a lot of surgery to actually look like the pictures she posts IMO.