Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drives me crazy when she says “somethink”. It’s SOMETHING!
I understand it’s a regional thing, but I agree with the commenter above. She talks like a teenager!!
It’s not! I grew up in Camden round the corner from her Wood Green so would base it on literacy skills 😆

She use to have a boyfriend before Warren, kept him private as she wpuld show staycations, her babydaddy, the girls father apparently use to beat her up

I csnt stand how she talks, like 15 yr old high-schooler

Warren use to be a footballer, if you search his name you'll see who he played for, so guessing thats where his money comes from?

When she use to hand with Shirley and Barbs I think she worked in Marketing or something but she hated it. Deffo she's had men in and our of her life. I mean her bestie is Tia Ward, that says it all. Looking for rich men.

She was never this active on insta, Warren really giving her that confidence LOL.

She has an odd body shape, BIG head and torso but small lower half

Glad theres a thread for her!!! She definately is a mean girl too

I mean shes besties with all the social influencers wannabies like that dentit Dr Rona LOL

Also, that long dark hair she goes on about isnt hers, her real hair is dry and doesnt go beyond just passed her shoulders

She lies and says its her own hair. And just like light skinned girls in the UK, she doesnt mess with black girls/ dark skinned black girls, but they love themselves dark skinned black men

Even Mels Wardrobe who she sometimes shares her post is problematic AF and doesnt like dark skinned black girls who are more successful than her and shes cussed them out before as seen from her exposed tweets last year.

So its very much a clique on insta. But Michelle Reid or Whiteley as she likes to call herself even though he hasnt put a ring on it like she wants isnt that great of a person, shes rude and still has the same content from 10 yrs ago. Only diff now is she shows her boyfriend

When someone else takes her pics shes a different 4ft person
Great reporting 👏🏼 a wonderful read

Reactions: 3
Such a weird place they live in, don’t you think? Like it’s an odd layout and seems almost industrial

Reactions: 1
Such a weird place they live in, don’t you think? Like it’s an odd layout and seems almost industrial
I don’t like how it seems to be underground - you can tell from their weird garden that’s more like a courtyard they have no light.

Accurate thread. I interacted with her years ago for work, and a little humility would not go amiss.

She hid her daughter for years because being a single mum in a council flat with a deadbeat baby father evidently did not align with the 'elite' image she was trying to project.

Also, a mid-30s woman publicly referring to herself by her boyfriend's last name before he's even proposed, is hugely embarrassing. I cannot relate to that level of thirst. Tragic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Accurate thread. I interacted with her years ago for work, and a little humility would not go amiss.

She hid her daughter for years because being a single mum in a council flat with a deadbeat baby father evidently did not align with the 'elite' image she was trying to project.

Also, a mid-30s woman publicly referring to herself by her boyfriend's last name before he's even proposed, is hugely embarrassing. I cannot relate to that level of thirst. Tragic.
Not saying she doesn’t love her daughter, but that is what I was aiming at when I said she seemed resentful of her past.

Reactions: 2
Maybe also didnt want to ppl to know she had her daughter young? 2-3 yrs ago she said her daughter was in high-school and loves doing school work, so im guessing she had either when she was late teens or 20/21 but then when she use to hang with shirley and barbs she said something like she was between the ages of 9-11

I always thought this about her daughter too, I can absolutely understand not posting photos of your children on social media however Michelle literally never even mentions her - you’d be forgiven for thinking they don’t even live together. It’s very telling that she totally hides that Warren also has a child. Anyone else think she looks about 10 years older than Warren too?

Reactions: 4
I always thought this about her daughter too, I can absolutely understand not posting photos of your children on social media however Michelle literally never even mentions her - you’d be forgiven for thinking they don’t even live together. It’s very telling that she totally hides that Warren also has a child. Anyone else think she looks about 10 years older than Warren too?
She seems to have no problem showing Warrens child, she'll show him playing video games or just in the flat, him cooking with his dad and other things, but never the daughter, she has only shown snippets of her hair LOL how vain

She looks like Warrens aunt, must be her big head

I never knew Warren had a child!!!
I’ve just twigged who Shirley is, I think? Shirley beniang?
Yes her, seems like Barbs, Shirley and Michelle fell out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her big head 😂😂 yeh I noticed sometimes there would be a girl in the background of her stories. Assumed it was her daughter 🤦🏼‍♀️
I never followed Shirley but I used to read her blog before Instagram was even created!! She had an amazing figure and her brother was fit!

Reactions: 2
I shouldn’t laugh but all this fitness content? I know it’s because Warren is a PT but seems like she never even really wants to do it (fair enough, I wouldn’t) but is becoming most of her content now. That and driving around in a baseball hat looking like cat woman in her all black gear

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing is, there might be a perfectly good reason why she’s using Warren’s surname (doesn’t want her ex tracking her down?) but we’ll never know cos she’s so stush and ‘my business is my business’ about everything.

Also, does anyone remember not long before Warren uploading an Instagram story saying something like ‘wishing I had a man to give me a good dicking down, is that too much to ask’. First of all - erm, second of all - surely her daughter would’ve seen that?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She use to go by Michelle London, but Im sure her ex knows her full name and since shes on socials she wont be hard to track down

all this fitness stuff is an exmaple of how girls/women morphe into copying their boyfriends/husbands, like its okay to not like working out, its just cringe when girls and women do this as if it helps them seek validation from their partners

She seems to be reading whats on here as today shes showing her hair!!! Again, not as long as she makes out it is with those extensions she gets and her edges look brittle, dry and are thinning

Reactions: 4