Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What does 'he's so literally' mean? That typical botox face that everyone has, they are so in Dubai!!

Im not sure what kind of men she was dating before but man, this seems like her first boyfriend ever! The bar is set so low its in the pits of hell!

Reactions: 4
Ok, a fair few people have rolls when they sit down, which is why she’s covering it with her arm

B0F41066-158B-4037-ABB0-DB788CEC9B3F.png

but then she’ll post this looking a little different

8D0EDC18-9B67-4E8D-9111-94204E4AAF3A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Something is so off about her mouth/jaw in her recent pics.
She majorly cringes me out on this holiday, brag brag brag my boyfriend is hot brag. He’s bang average babe

Reactions: 4
She majorly cringes me out on this holiday, brag brag brag my boyfriend is hot brag. He’s bang average babe
With his big ears rhat looks like car doors open she needs to shut up and be humble, noone cares about your boyfriend, thats her brand now: the boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still don't understand this woman. They've extended their holiday twice, but don't they both have kids at home???

Also feel like she very rarely shows herself shopping/unboxing the luxury goods. Beginning to feel like she's another AliExpress shopper and those bags ain't legit.

Reactions: 5
Still don't understand this woman. They've extended their holiday twice, but don't they both have kids at home???

Also feel like she very rarely shows herself shopping/unboxing the luxury goods. Beginning to feel like she's another AliExpress shopper and those bags ain't legit.
Her dsughter must be at least 15/16 now maybe even 17? She mentioned she was in high school a few years back and he doesnt look after his chd fulltime so he can do whatever

He's not hot. Nice body, but the face... let's be honest. I think she thinks he's the guy that every girl wants.

Reactions: 3
Eh? When she was single and lived wherever it was before, she would openly say she would eat a whole cake to herself. Don’t try and blame your boyfriend for your eating habits.

EC5596FE-A4DA-4240-975D-AE89FAB42FFE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2