Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know she’s going to comeback and give it all “I didn’t think any of you would notice that I’d been gone… thank you for all the messages” etc 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the climbing classes she goes to is also attended by Edward Enninful and his people, this girl is networking LOL

Reactions: 2
Lol no, cos he doesn’t act like a 15 year old

And even if he did, I wouldn’t post on SM 😂

Men have been capturing women who are the object of their affection since Egyptians communicated in hieroglyphics... You are not the first Michelle!

My boyfriend this, my boyfriend that... You're in your mid 30s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Its like the men she was previously with were complete trash!!! Like does she not know how a good boyfriend acts or how childish boyfriends can be or how fun they can be? Its like this is all new to her lol

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what her previous boyfriends were like…? If there was any…
She’s mentioned the father of her child telling her she’d never amount to anything (not sure somehow making a living off of posting the same selfie every other week exactly negates that) and goes on about “if you lot knew what I’ve been through” more times than I can count, so I’m guessing he wasn’t great.

Reactions: 3
I know I'm on this thread myself, but sometimes even I can't believe there's a thread on her 🤣 like.. she's very bland. But I guess we're all amazed at how she funds her lifestyle, and how weird and childish she acts.

The other day she was taking a pic in the mirror and she was so stiff, it's like she's uncomfortable and someone is forcing her to do it. Fascinating girl.

Reactions: 5