Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks different now. I used to watch when she posted on YT. I think she’s had a nose job and definitely lip filler
Shes just got woth photo editing, in photos/vids she hasnt altered herself she has a wider nose and different face structure

Shes just got woth photo editing, in photos/vids she hasnt altered herself she has a wider nose and different face structure
Yes deffo has had lips done and also has had fillers/botox to her face its so obvious

Reactions: 1
I know we've mentioned this before but it really confuses me.
She still calls herself 'Beauty and the Blog' but what blog? I checked each tab as you can see below.
- her 'shop post' & 'products' pages are bare, with only a few posts.
-her website content was last updated in November 2019..
- her last video was a year ago, before that was 4 years ago.

Even if she's abandoned her YouTube, she still not really making other content. And sponsorships/ ads alone surely can't be funding her luxury lifestyle. And I'm also talking about before she got in a relationship.

Screenshot_20210912-095805_Instagram.jpg

Website update 2019:
Screenshot_20210912-101234_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 2
I know we've mentioned this before but it really confuses me.
She still calls herself 'Beauty and the Blog' but what blog? I checked each tab as you can see below.
- her 'shop post' & 'products' pages are bare, with only a few posts.
-her website content was last updated in November 2019..
- her last video was a year ago, before that was 4 years ago.

Even if she's abandoned her YouTube, she still not really making other content. And sponsorships/ ads alone surely can't be funding her luxury lifestyle. And I'm also talking about before she got in a relationship.

View attachment 758768

Website update 2019:
View attachment 758816
I think her and her bestie Tia Ward were dating rich men as thats what they were always aiming for

Also apart from her RR which was probably leased, she lived in a council home so rent was probably subsidised and she was working some marketing job or something, and she didnt have much luxury stuff I mean she had a chanel wallet bag is which not pricey compared to the classic chanel flap

So she had some luxury bags but she wasnt living a luxury life like she is now

I think her and her bestie Tia Ward were dating rich men as thats what they were always aiming for

Also apart from her RR which was probably leased, she lived in a council home so rent was probably subsidised and she was working some marketing job or something, and she didnt have much luxury stuff I mean she had a chanel wallet bag is which not pricey compared to the classic chanel flap

So she had some luxury bags but she wasnt living a luxury life like she is now
Tia seems like a real social climber. She's always around the stars, or dating guys who have access to stars.
& I had no idea Michelle worked in marketing.

Tia seems like a real social climber. She's always around the stars, or dating guys who have access to stars.
& I had no idea Michelle worked in marketing.
I could be wrong but she use to say something like that so not sure if it was or wasnt lol

That has surprised me about Michelle. She seems… for want of a better word… a bit thick.
Shes very very thick, but she did work before dont know exactly what, but shes a social climber too lol

Yes deffo has had lips done and also has had fillers/botox to her face its so obvious
I wondered that about her lips and the same time straighten her teeth so she could use the Invisalign as a smokescreen

Reactions: 3
I remember her working for a concierge company in her early blogging days - hardly FTSE 100. If she'd had an amazing job, she'd probably be less averse to the idea of working.

I think we're giving Mich too much credit with the idea that she dates 'rich' men. I'm in a similar age group and I'd consider both of their boyfriends to be simply 'gainfully employed'. Nothing wrong with that, but being flashy with luxury labels really doesn't make someone rich - those are trinkets (in comparison to properties, investments, trusts etc.)

Reactions: 6
Her IG stories, she said she's 35.. 35?! The way she acts and speaks, I thought she was much younger. Weird.

Her IG stories, she said she's 35.. 35?! The way she acts and speaks, I thought she was much younger. Weird.
Yeah shes 35 going on 36 next year, dresses and talks like a 20 year old, not to mention my boyfriend this and that like shes never had one

Someone take that horrible bucket hat off her!!!!!

Reactions: 3
How can she preach not saying anything if you don’t have anything nice to say when she’s dragging this person for having a pet squirrel lol. Her attitude has always stunk. What does she even do? Other than recording the same video of herself tilting her head in a mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol she’s asking for people to engage but ripping the people that’s engaging 😂 u gotta be able to manage the negatives amicably in that industry. An industry she choose to be in plus if you’re too grown for that come out of it- it’s simple.

• Haha
Yeah shes 35 going on 36 next year, dresses and talks like a 20 year old, not to mention my boyfriend this and that like shes never had one

Someone take that horrible bucket hat off her!!!!!
How is she older than me? Now everything she does is 10 times more embarrassing to me, now that I know how old she is. I thought maybe 30 years old max! And even still, I would say her maturity level seems like someone who is under 25 years old.

How can she preach not saying anything if you don’t have anything nice to say when she’s dragging this person for having a pet squirrel lol. Her attitude has always stunk. What does she even do? Other than recording the same video of herself tilting her head in a mirror?
This is where she goes wrong, and why I can't take her seriously. That mentality is so basic and closed minded.

Lol she’s asking for people to engage but ripping the people that’s engaging 😂 u gotta be able to manage the negatives amicably in that industry. An industry she choose to be in plus if you’re too grown for that come out of it- it’s simple.
What an idiot talking about my business is thriving okay sis, tell yourselves lies, then why beg for engagement on every post? Basic witch

What an idiot talking about my business is thriving okay sis, tell yourselves lies, then why beg for engagement on every post? Basic witch
Right? I don’t see anyone else doing this and they’re doing just fine. Gah, her attitude infuriates me!