Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I wouldn't have recognised her. Why FaceTune your pics so much that it creates this huge disparity between what you look like online and in person? I love that I look better and get more compliments in person! It's always better that way round.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her nose seems crooked noone she doesnt show you her real nose or face from the front and then makes it straight when its a profile photo
She's pretty, I don't understand why she's hiding what she really looks like.

Also, if she's this insecure, influencing isn't an ideal job. Must be exhausting editing yourself constantly.

Reactions: 4
She's pretty, I don't understand why she's hiding what she really looks like.

Also, if she's this insecure, influencing isn't an ideal job. Must be exhausting editing yourself constantly.
I Agree, just embrace your natural looks. The editing is too much and makes u look completely different. I honestly thought she was cool but her attitude-especially recently let’s her down. Each to their own i guess! X

Reactions: 3
So why’s she in a white plastic dress, either using another wedding for content, wearing white to someone else’s wedding (seriously?!)

or got married herself and expect a story incoming about how her business is her business and haters blah blah blah … (ok so don’t post anything 🤷‍♀️ Or does someone really need that much validation 🙄)

either way is at odds with the whole 🧿 she thinks is unique

I wanna know why shes always hunched, sis never stands up straight, its like she has no neck

So why’s she in a white plastic dress, either using another wedding for content, wearing white to someone else’s wedding (seriously?!)

or got married herself and expect a story incoming about how her business is her business and haters blah blah blah … (ok so don’t post anything 🤷‍♀️ Or does someone really need that much validation 🙄)

either way is at odds with the whole 🧿 she thinks is unique
No ring on her finger and she did say a week or so ago that she had no dress for a wedding she was going to

Attachments

I wanna know why shes always hunched, sis never stands up straight, its like she has no neck

No ring on her finger and she did say a week or so ago that she had no dress for a wedding she was going to
Sis where’s your neck at? You know the one you was raving about after seeing the chiropractor 🤣🤣

those shoes are awful, but at least they’re wide enough for her trotters to fit inside

View attachment 745287
Almost wide enough…the little toe is hanging on for dear life falling off the side of her shoe

• Haha
Shes only wearing those shows because everyone else is and they are designer, shes a basic B

She spends her whole day just eyeing herself up looking awkwardly at the camera

Anyone that does this I feel sorry for, no wonder people have issues when they keep staring at themselves all day

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She spends her whole day just eyeing herself up looking awkwardly at the camera

Anyone that does this I feel sorry for, no wonder people have issues when they keep staring at themselves all day
She looks different now. I used to watch when she posted on YT. I think she’s had a nose job and definitely lip filler